hairy arms (1 Viewer)

Kazzzzz

HSC
N/A
i've got really dense hairs on my arms and it's dark and it's really noticeable... they're a bit short for waxing and regrowth after shaving is undesirable... esp when it's summer and everyone else can see your arms....epilators hurt too much... any other alternatives? :confused:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well either grab some veet cream (warning: you will be able to SMELL the hair burning off) or some dye that will dye the hair closer to your skin colour.

bex

HSC
bleach them.. they are far less noticable without itchiness, regrowth or any of that.. you can get special bleach for arm hairs at chemists, ssupermarkets wherever.. you just mix up the paste, put it on your arms and wait 7mins. and presto! no ugly black arm hairs!!

the bleach is also permanent so your arm hairs have to grow out (like the hair on your head) which takes a while so i think its a good option

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah but if she bleaches it and has dark skin its gonna be even more noticable

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
how about trying veet hair removal gel cream?
(the smell is bleh tho and sometimes the hair does not completely come off)

*wbg*

HSC
hey all
yeah i have the same prob
im white/caucasian so my arm hari is blonde BUT i still find it noticeable.. is there away to lessen it rather than remove it completely cos having abosutely hairless arms can look a lil strange too..

kazzzzzz previously i have used veet and it works very well (tho you can smell it) ... but unfortunately i have v v sensitive skin and developed an alergy! anyway, kazzz do you want it ALL off? or just reduced?

asscookie

dork.
HSC
If you don't like Nair or bleach, I'd give epilators a go. They're quite painful to use, but they seem to work on the hair that waxing misses (because of it being too short or whatever), and the regrowth isn't spikey like it'd be with Nair.

Just don't shave them.

Kazzzzz

HSC
N/A
*wbg* said:
kazzzzzz previously i have used veet and it works very well (tho you can smell it) ... but unfortunately i have v v sensitive skin and developed an alergy! anyway, kazzz do you want it ALL off? or just reduced?
mmm! i might give the cream a try.. and yeah i want it ALL off, many asian girls seem to have hairless arms :confused:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
You can try a few things:

1. waxing (it hurts. duh. but u get use to the pain, and it grows back less and less every time)
2. veet hair removal (i tried this on my bikini...it's a bitch coz it doesn't ciompletely take away the hairs, so regrowth shows 2 days later. and yes it smells lol)
3. laser hair removal (god's *expensive* gift to women)
4. bleach them

in regards to havign dark skin, my cousin use to bleach them all the time and it didnt look stupid at all!!

CieL

HSC
in regards to bleaching..

make sure you're not allergic to the crap..

co6

Knight
HSC
Veet mousse worked almost too well on my legs...
(before you ask, I was chosen as the labrat for my friends' stupid experiment)
(as usual)

CieL

HSC
dont mousse it.. my friends did and they grew back way more hair (when originally they hardly had any)

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
bleach 'em...doesn't matter if u got dark skin or light, are azn or caucazn, after u've bleached them twice [yes twice, it gives a more consistent look] it looks natural, and u can also determine how light u want it to be (ie reddish, blondish or brown)...also exfoliate more if u want to reduce it as well. use johnsons&johnsons hair minimising lotion, its good and makes your hands/arms feel as smooth as a babies butt! *well mine did anyway* and u can use it on your legs too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)