• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hairy chests (1 Viewer)

HSC
Personally, I'm a big fan of however it grows, not that I'm female. If people want to do something about it, then that's up to them, but I immensely dislike being judged because of the way I've turned out. I'm not about to go and do anything about it for the sake of superficial people who really can't seem to get past it, and that seems to work out just fine. I'm happy with it, and what they think isn't really relevant, as it's my body, and nobody who counts is complaining as of yet.

I'm no wookie, but there's a bit of it going on, and I often meet people who don't seem to realise that this is often a symptom of being male :)

Not that anyone in this thread has done so (to me at least), but it's just reminded me. What I really hate is people who complain and are really harsh about hairy dudes, to their face.

Them: "I'd never sleep with a hairy guy"
Me: "That's lucky for you, because I was just about to suggest you go fuck yourself"
(My response is of course thought, rather than spoken).

(Looks like more of a rant than I intended, fear not people, I'm not really as grumpy about it as I sound, just that it's happened quite a few times to me in person and this is a wonderful opportunity to vent) :).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Personally, I'm a big fan of however it grows, not that I'm female. If people want to do something about it, then that's up to them, but I immensely dislike being judged because of the way I've turned out. I'm not about to go and do anything about it for the sake of superficial people who really can't seem to get past it, and that seems to work out just fine. I'm happy with it, and what they think isn't really relevant, as it's my body, and nobody who counts is complaining as of yet.

I'm no wookie, but there's a bit of it going on, and I often meet people who don't seem to realise that this is often a symptom of being male :)

Not that anyone in this thread has done so (to me at least), but it's just reminded me. What I really hate is people who complain and are really harsh about hairy dudes, to their face.

Them: "I'd never sleep with a hairy guy"
Me: "That's lucky for you, because I was just about to suggest you go fuck yourself"
(My response is of course thought, rather than spoken).

(Looks like more of a rant than I intended, fear not people, I'm not really as grumpy about it as I sound, just that it's happened quite a few times to me in person and this is a wonderful opportunity to vent) :).
The real kicker would be to sleep with a girl, hear her say that and then rip off your shirt.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i want the chest hair to be long enough so i can tie pink ribbons on it :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
a lil hair is good, but hey who cares if their hairy?! i aint goin out with a guy cause of his chest hair.. or lack there of. but hey, i admit, sometimes it can be pretty darn sexy.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
It dosn't worry me as long as it isn't really hairy but on the other hand
If I liked/loved the guy, the amount of hair he has or hasn't got on his chest isn't going to be a huge issue

daunt

HSC
ogmzergrush said:

I'm with you there bud.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No i like silky smooth chests and backs. I dont mind leg hair or underarm hair cos well, thats enough manliness for me, but I like my guys smooth and hairfree. I would hate to rub my hands on his chest and feel hair... i guess im used to my boy and his beautiful hairfree pecks... but I DO like the snail trail.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
daunt said:
ogmzergrush said:

I'm with you there bud.
Yeah but its like, having red hair v. having blonde hair, having blue eyes v. having brown eyes, having big breasts v. having small breasts, being short v. being tall are often symptoms of being human... but you can still state a preference and what you like.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
No i like silky smooth chests and backs. I dont mind leg hair or underarm hair cos well, thats enough manliness for me, but I like my guys smooth and hairfree. I would hate to rub my hands on his chest and feel hair... i guess im used to my boy and his beautiful hairfree pecks... but I DO like the snail trail.
Same here...For me the less hair the better. I would prefer no hair above the waist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)