Halal Snack Pack Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
hsp at king kebabs is pretty good

idk if it deserves all the hype though

customer service is top notch, sick bantz were had

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
It always helps to go to kebab shop with an arab. The customer service skyrockets

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Why does it have to halal?

Does animals killed in a more humane (non-halal) way are not allowed to be on the listed?

Flop21

HSC
Why does it have to halal?

Does animals killed in a more humane (non-halal) way are not allowed to be on the listed?
I was wondering this too, but both ways seem pretty inhumane (halal and regular slaughter). The thing about halal meat is that a lot of religious people like the animal NOT to be stunned while it's throat is slit, which is pretty messed up. But the law in aus is they must be stunned I'm pretty sure.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
went to an assessment centre for a corporate job a few days ago

during the office tour, the tour leader asked us what we were doing afterwards

one of the girls - who i think he was hitting on - said, "i'm going to uni"

another one said, "lunch! and then probably study"

and the rest were similar

then came my turn: "halal snack pack. i'm hungry."

everyone laughed

not sure if i got the job yet though :'(

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
I was wondering this too, but both ways seem pretty inhumane (halal and regular slaughter). The thing about halal meat is that a lot of religious people like the animal NOT to be stunned while it's throat is slit, which is pretty messed up. But the law in aus is they must be stunned I'm pretty sure.
That's why I said more humane, that is less inhumane. Because the two methods can be compared for their humaneness or cruelty if you will.

The people who made the list are religious fundamentalists, there is absolutely no reason why the snack pack has to be halal, and the way animals killed does not affect the taste of the meat. Snack pack is not a muslim food.

And when put halal as a rule of the list and speak like typical Lebanese, I don't know it is not the kind of people I want to associate with.

I'll make pork stack pack if I want to.

Last edited:

jenandeeb

HSC
Um...the reason why we're supposed to slaughter our animals by their throat is so it doesn't suffer or go through any pain when it dies...I don't get how that's messed up?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
That's why I said more humane, that is less inhumane. Because the two methods can be compared for their humaneness or cruelty if you will.

The people who made the list are religious fundamentalists, there is absolutely no reason why the snack pack has to be halal, and the way animals killed does not affect the taste of the meat. Snack pack is not a muslim food.

And when put halal as a rule of the list and speak like typical Lebanese, I don't know it is not the kind of people I want to associate with.

I'll make pork stack pack if I want to.
Haram. Gtfo

Flop21

HSC
Um...the reason why we're supposed to slaughter our animals by their throat is so it doesn't suffer or go through any pain when it dies...I don't get how that's messed up?
I wonder if you would feel pain if someone slit your throat open while you were fully aware?? Would you be alarmed if someone did that?

Of course it would be suffering as its throat is slit and it bleeds out.

It wouldn't be inhumane if the animal was fully unconscious and 'put to sleep' before the bleeding out.

Simorgh

HSC
Any good HSPs near Town Hall?

Last edited:

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Enjoyed a quality snack pack on the way home from uni today

#BanHaramDingosLikeEkman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)