Half Yearlies 2004 (1 Viewer)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by Blay

and the HSC timetable isn't any better!! ><* i have physics the DAY AFTER IPT!! :'( lucky it isn't the day after Maths... =\ but IPT is placed last again this year... *sigh* the last day of the HSC November 12... ><* life sucks.

lolz...last year IPT was on the 4th day of HSC...Thu 23rd Oct 03.....n it was straight after English paper 2 which was a piece of cake....the only think i dont prefer is afternoon exams.....its good to get rid of exams early in the morning:D....n 2u maths...if u have practiced until trials...u dont need to study after that....like i had approx. 4 days....and i hardly studied:D its easy peasy lemon squeezy for 2u if u work hard.....i hardly even touch 2u maths after trials!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i did it a couple weeks ago- our teacher is lazy, he might be using the excuse- 'i'm marking ur projects'

FcUk

lol IPT is the worst haha we just sit around class playing yetisports and lapoo wen it comes to the test i just summarise the book and get 90% haha its so dumb each topic is pretty small too which is good

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I find it quite funny that no matter what school you go to in NSW, everybody plays lapoo and yetisports during IPT. Either great minds think alike or fools never differ :p

I did my test on TPS + Multimedia today... twas very annoying. The questions were all easy, but it was physically impossible to finish... the one thing i hate is something i cant finish.

I had to leave about 5 questions out because i couldnt do them in time and then do the other questions. I hate leaving questions. But i did all the easy questions and some of the hard ones to maximise my marks. But im not very smart so i prolly still failed :(

Well, ill find out next term... I think i did alright

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Prelim: 73%, Third / Twenty One

Huratio got like under 60% hahaha.
Someone got rapz0red :chainsaw: !

Oohh...I feel the glory.

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
Why not?
Its a bludge. Just remember and remember and u'll ace it.
Ace it and get it over & dun with. The more subjects u ace (i.e. learn to get it over and dun wif) then the greater ur mark.
Plus, dun forget, the HSC is not the end of the road.

Uni is fark, heaps betta. Think of it this way, do wat u can now and do wat u want for the rest of ur life. Ur nearly there, at the end. Freeeeeeeeee......
Well worth it.
Best of luck guys!

Pick up weaknesses NOW! before too late.
My technique = Syllabus.

Some resources I have available for you are here =
http://completelytranquil.tripod.com/hsc/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)