• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
.. It was soo cold in the hall (exam room). The damn teachers didn't turn the heaters on and my hands were all numb and shaky I'd be disappointed if i didn't get over 90%.
This is a time when gloves could be useful before the exam. I had major problems with cold hands last year and gloves work a treat for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
awesome, thanks for that tip soulseacher.
i just got my english adv 'mini lecture' essay back and i got 86%... , 2nd in class:D....i gotta learn how to link the last sentence in the prevous paragraph to the next paragraph....i thought topic sentences were good enough..

HSC
I just had my D&T exam which was really easy. 95%+ or else i'm on the drugs.

It's now 10:0-somethingAM, i finished at 09:50AM.. and now i am at home. What a complete waste of getting ready for school! I knew i shouldn't have showered. It's still freaking breakfast at Maccers!!!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
It's now 10:0-somethingAM, i finished at 09:50AM.. and now i am at home. What a complete waste of getting ready for school! I knew i shouldn't have showered. It's still freaking breakfast at Maccers!!!
Welcome to the craze that is exam timetables. Get uest to it you have another year half + of it :p!

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
my economics exam was so stupid! i probably got 15/20 for my long response, or worse!!!

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Did my Eng Adv yesterday and Maths 2U this morning. I will be pissed off if I don't get over 90% in English but for Maths I'm expecting either a fail or a 'just passed'. In the Trig section I answered 2 of the 8 questions and one was definitely wrong. Can anyone help me with trig :)?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Did my Eng Adv yesterday and Maths 2U this morning. I will be pissed off if I don't get over 90% in English but for Maths I'm expecting either a fail or a 'just passed'. In the Trig section I answered 2 of the 8 questions and one was definitely wrong. Can anyone help me with trig :)?
2u trig or 3u trig?

HSC
subjectiv said:
my economics exam was so stupid! i probably got 15/20 for my long response, or worse!!!
mine's the opposite! i'm really disappointed with my teacher. i expect 100%.. well, at least 90%. everything was soo basic! i had two extended responses which were pretty easy regarding the marking criteria.

before that, i had 3u maths in the morning. the first sections were really hard: simplifying (yeah.. lol), rationalising the denominator (yeah.. lol) and even the simultaneous equations which i usually enjoy. :mad1: At least the circle geometry part was easy.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
FranzFerdinand said:
mine's the opposite! i'm really disappointed with my teacher. i expect 100%.. well, at least 90%. everything was soo basic! i had two extended responses which were pretty easy regarding the marking criteria.

before that, i had 3u maths in the morning. the first sections were really hard: simplifying (yeah.. lol), rationalising the denominator (yeah.. lol) and even the simultaneous equations which i usually enjoy. :mad1: At least the circle geometry part was easy.
my exam was so basic, it was frustrating. we all studied everything in vain. total waste of effort.. and the long response didn't even make sense! haha, oh well. i want over 90% but i don't think it's possible. did you guys do the law of diminishing returns?

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
dam my teacher won't let me drop maths ext...well atleast not until year 12.... so im forced to do maths ext exams...

HSC
subjectiv said:
my exam was so basic, it was frustrating. we all studied everything in vain. total waste of effort.. and the long response didn't even make sense! haha, oh well. i want over 90% but i don't think it's possible. did you guys do the law of diminishing returns?
lol, the sc was so basic it was frustrating!
we've studied the topic but we were not examined on it :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
basketcase89 said:
I'll help with both 2 unit and 3 unit trig

FranzFerdinand said:
before that, i had 3u maths in the morning. the first sections were really hard: simplifying (yeah.. lol), rationalising the denominator (yeah.. lol) and even the simultaneous equations which i usually enjoy. At least the circle geometry part was easy.
That's because they'll throw in super complicated questions to make up for the small amount of topics in the exam.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
We got our half year timetables, get a week and a half off for them and both tuedays are the only days I have free, and I have tafe then! And they STILL want us to go to sport on wednesdays! >.<

HSC
yeahhh... my timetables crap aswell... 2 of my 3 days off are on wednesday, so i still gotta go to sport... and i got both maths ext and eng ext on the last day... any ideas on ow to study effectively for two exams on one day? thanks

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
shinji said:
2u trig or 3u trig?
2U Trig... I dropped 3U in week 2 due to lack of adequate brain cells.

SoulSearcher said:
I'll help with both 2 unit and 3 unit trig
Thank you <3 [tear]Cot and Cosecant are trying to destroy my self-estem.[/tear]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)