• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly Exams. (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
last 2 weeks of this term..i think they start about the wednesday or thursday of the 2nd last wk
Unless they've been radically changed for this year's Year 12, I think Ambarvale has the same set-up.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
found out today that ours definately start on the 31st of march and go till the 8th april. i have the first exam (chem) and the very last as well (maths ext 1) it sucks...

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Week 8/9. I also have first and last (english, business)

HSC
We have ours in the last week of term, ie week 11. Just five weeks away though I have PLENTY of other assessments to tide me over until then

MouNtY

mine start on the third last week of school as well. is taht in like 2 or 3 weeks it sux, coz all the assignment we are getting at the moment are all essays that have to be at least 3 to 4 pages in length. but hey what exactly am i gonna do about it.

LIFES A BITCH BUT DEN U GET TO GO ON HOLIDAYZ.LoL.

lalaynie

myn are week 10/11... but id rather that then a huge load of assessments, at least we have exam conditions and only have to come to school when we have them on... which is cool, feels kind of strange, have to remind myself im a big kid now... good luck all!

Gemstone

I got them in week 10 and 11 this term though I've only actually got 3 exams Legal, Japanese and Ancient. All the rest are hand in things. But the best bit is we still get the two weeks off even the majority of our subjects are doing hand in things.

Gemma

aud

HSC
Ahh, mine are starting on Monday Week 9, and we're only getting our timetables tomorrow... and English and Maths aren't even giving us proper notifications as we already knew about them. Hopeless.

Tarek

Originally posted by bubz :D
muahhaa. my school has never had half yearlies.
WUAH! ur lucky lol... half yearlies are a waste of time... i havent done anything for most of my subjects since last year and i got exams in 2 weeks, looks like its time to cram.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by needbrains
WUAH! ur lucky lol... half yearlies are a waste of time... i havent done anything for most of my subjects since last year and i got exams in 2 weeks, looks like its time to cram.
we've never had them.... not in junior or senior years. i felt sorry for the people who had half yearlies really close to their trials... my friend had her halfyearlies about 2wks before her trials o____O;;; poor thing.

olay

HSC
29th - 8th April. but all of mine are in that first wk. :S *vomits*.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i just got my timetable i have one exam per day very rare for something like this to happen for me

22nd- ext eng
23rd-eng
24th- eng
25th- business
26th- re
29th-bio
30th-maths
31st legal
1st day off
2nd day off

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ours only go for a week :(
Mine is
Monday 22nd- Morning English, Arvo- Physics
Tuesday - Morning Maths
Wednesday - Morning Engineering Studies
Thursday - Chem
Friday - Arvo Maths Ext 1 :( (It is cruel to give a maths exam on a friday afternoon)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)