Half Yearly Reports - Comments (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^I don't know where to look up the full 2011 rankings, but I imagine it's around 250 as it normally hovers around the 200-250 range. (Although really good cohorts have bought it into top 200 :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Got mine today, and it was the best report I'd received :)

Rank 1 in all subjects except maths!
That's really good, get a few more ranks in Maths and you're set to smashing your aim. You're probably already looking at 97+ even if you're at a mediocre school.

Keep it up!

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
My school must be retarded or something, we got our 'half yearly' reports at the end of Term 4 last year. (Was pleased with Rank 1 Physics but otherwise quite meh)

Unless I'm missing something and we're also getting reports later this term.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My school must be retarded or something, we got our 'half yearly' reports at the end of Term 4 last year. (Was pleased with Rank 1 Physics but otherwise quite meh)

Unless I'm missing something and we're also getting reports later this term.
How do I ace software?! :D

Report in two weeks....

s8891

HSC
N/A
Overally happy with my report. Slight improvements for each subject needed though

2xL

HSC
To be honest, I used to care what teachers said about me in the report and during parent teacher interview in junior years, but now I couldn't care less. Right now, I know it is only the results that count. Some of my teachers can't stand me but it doesn't change the fact that I top the class.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, I used to care what teachers said about me in the report and during parent teacher interview in junior years, but now I couldn't care less. Right now, I know it is only the results that count. Some of my teachers can't stand me but it doesn't change the fact that I top the class.
I don't quite agree. Having good relationships with your teachers is very important as at the end of the day, they are the ones who'll be teaching and helping you do well in the HSC (and also marking your scripts). Change whatever you're doing that's causing your teachers to 'can't stand you' and it's very likely your overall attitude/results will change.

good luck =]

mike12345678

HSC
we havent got our reports back but so far im sitting on

english 91 rank 2
maths 96 rank 1
maths3u 81 rank 1 or 2
business 91 rank 1
biology 91 rank 1
SOR 2unit 98 rank equal first

weve done 2-3 assignments/exams for each subject. SO FAR SO GOOD i guess :)

2xL

HSC
I don't quite agree. Having good relationships with your teachers is very important as at the end of the day, they are the ones who'll be teaching and helping you do well in the HSC (and also marking your scripts). Change whatever you're doing that's causing your teachers to 'can't stand you' and it's very likely your overall attitude/results will change.

good luck =]
You make a fair point, I'm merely pointing out that the weight of what teachers say in my mind has reduced since the HSC course started as my focus has shifted from teacher opinions more towards results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)