• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly stuff up (1 Viewer)

sannous1

HSC
hey i did my maths half yearly , i studied realy hard , and when i got in the exam i lost track of time, and missed out on about 7 marks. well now i recivd my mark and got 10.5/20, i jst passd , its 20% to my report, and im just scared if this is going to effect my hsc?

Last edited:

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
hey i did my maths half yearly , i studied realy hard , and when i got in the exam i lost track of time, and missed out on about 7 marks. well now i recivd my mark and got 10.5/20, i jst passd , its 20% to my report, and im just scared if this is going to effect my hsc?
All you can do now is try to do better in the next examination. Instead on dwelling on this mark, look to the future, and improve. This is all that you can do. Goodluck =)

nosh22

HSC
I've heard that your school mark is based purely on rank. The mark may not be great, but if you have still maintained a good rank, then you should be able to work yourself back up. If not, there's still 80% of your school mark to make the most of.

hannahcheeseman

HSC
its 20% of your assessment mark but only 10% of your actual HSC, use this as a learning curve and re-learn everything that you got wrong.
In a way its a good thing. it means that you wont be complacent for the next assessment. if you got like 95% you wouldn't study as hard.
Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)