Half Yearlys (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my school is pretty stupid, we have allreadyd one crime, law and society, and indigenous peoples...now we have 2 terms to complete world order!

Tabris

HSC
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
I studied my arse off last night... And failed my exam today
I was pretty confident, then the teacher put two extended repsonse questions ( both similar to HSC past papers) and gave questions that we weren't even up to.

In other words giving questions based upon syllabus during the test (WEEK 6) that we are starting to elaborate on now (WEEK 9).

Anyway dont sweat it, its only 15%....

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
U guys have done a hell of a lot more than us!!!!! we've only just finished crime.... n as for summarising summaries, to do that do u actually have to have completed summaries first?

LiKe A FiSh

HSC
N/A
our damn legal teacher, who is usually fantastic, made our exam so goddamn hard that i got top of my class with 67%!wooooohooo! i guess it might have helped if i studied a bit....but oh well it was still hard!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by marezmac
U guys have done a hell of a lot more than us!!!!! we've only just finished crime....
are you serious just crimes? how abt human rights and stuff?

Tabris

HSC
in our class we just finished sentencing in crime topic, nowhere near the two focus topics

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tabris
in our class we just finished sentencing in crime topic, nowhere near the two focus topics
umm then you are behind? so the half yearlies were based on just crimes?

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
Argh. I recommend READING the half yearlys exam questions VERY carefully.... do not make the same mistake I made, I failed it, when I should have passed with the fact I did more studying than the whole class combined. For the half yearlys you should be nearly up to Family law. This gives you so much time to prepare for the final exams, which you better practise good handwriting for.

Tabris

HSC
mid couse tests were based on crime (1/3 rd we havent touched upon yet), and the 1st two topics, u can say we are abit behind

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
bit you get the content of the course right?

how come its so slow?
hey do you know anyone from east hill girls?

Tabris

HSC
its slow bcoz we have a teacher who have to stop at an average of every 20 sec coz of some idiot, and the content? the content was a photocopy of something which was 2 chapters ahead and she just gave it to us without elaborating on it.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
well gather extra materials and start learning, so you can understand it when the HSC comes.

brunette

HSC
ahhh haa haaaa my half yearlys were only on law/soc and human rights

thats it!!!

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
are you serious just crimes? how abt human rights and stuff?
yer done that already, did HR and law & society last yr, nearly finished family

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by brunette

thats it!!!

why are you laughing? at the end of the day it puts you at a disadvantage---> less practice on crime and focus study questions!

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by brunette

thats it!!!
You should be crying. Your the one who would of had less practice for the real thing. If I was you, I would be complaining. :p

brunette

HSC
but the thing is weve already done crime and family too they just decided not to test us on it and give us a break :)

not so much at a disadvantage now eh

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yes, because it's always better to do tests and practice for the HSC...

brunette

HSC
id rather get a good mark in half yearlys and practice questions at home since its the exam mark that will contribute to my hsc assessment mark

just because my half yearly didnt contain crime or family doesnt mean that im gonna stuff the hsc

the fact that they werent in their meant less stress and more preparation time for the other exams therefore it was an advantage as i was able to excel in my other subjects also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)