HAMLET? Legal CRIME? Pride and Prejudice? SORII? 99.2 ATAR - Bargain Notes & Essays!! (1 Viewer)

baci

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Annabel and I am selling my HSC resources/notes/essays :)

In the 2014 HSC I received
• an ATAR of 99.2 and NSW Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence in 11 units
• 97/100 in SORII (I achieved a state ranking of 3rd in the State)
• 95/100 in Advanced English
• 95/100 in Legal Studies

For each subject I have a wealth of resources, including notes, essays, summaries, textbooks, scholarly articles, band 6 responses and more. To achieve the results I did I used an abundance of material which I am willing to sell in bundles.

EMAIL ME at annabel.ramsay@hotmail.com or PM me and I will send you samples of any section you are willing to purchase and prices depending on what you are buying.

NOTE: I do not sell simply one set of notes. I SELL BUNDLES! I will give you everything I have for a particular topic. E.g. for Hamlet for Module B, I have 10 essays that achieved 19/20 and 20/20 in the CSSA trials; I have documents of important quotes and techniques, notes summarising themes, articles by critics such as Harold Bloom etc. I bought many HSC textbooks and have collected many resources so you will receive ALL of what I have.

RELIGION
Topics:
- Christianity: Martin Luther, Baptism, Bioethics
- Islam: Sayyid Qutb, Hajj, Environmental Ethics
- Buddhism: Dalai Lama, Pilgrimage, Sexual Ethics
- Religion and Peace
- Religion and Non-Religion
- Post 1945

ENGLISH
Selling:
- Hamlet Module B Resources
- Module A Pride and Prejudice & Letters to Alice Resources
(Note: I achieved 20/20 in the actual HSC essays for these modules)
- I will also give you heaps of creative writing pieces I have and comprehension notes etc

LEGAL STUDIES
Selling:
- Crime notes and essays (extremely extensive, my overall ones were 140 pages including every piece of current existing legislation, analyses, cases, media articles with references etc. I wrote an essay for every possible crime question in existence. yes.)
- World order notes and essays (same goes with crime)
- Family notes and essays (^^)
- Human Rights notes (will send for free)

Email me if you have any questions. My prices are extremely reasonable and considering the range of resources that you will receive are much cheaper than buying say one textbook.

THANK YOU :)

baci

HSC
Re: HAMLET? Legal CRIME? Pride and Prejudice? SORII? 99.2 ATAR - Bargain Notes & Essa

bump!!!!

baci

HSC
Re: HAMLET? Legal CRIME? Pride and Prejudice? SORII? 99.2 ATAR - Bargain Notes & Essa

bump :)

baci

HSC

I've sold a few and had great feedback :) Bump! :)

baci

HSC

bump woo!!!

FC ATAR

HSC

Best notes ever! Bump :angel:

baci

HSC

BUMP:)

baci

HSC

bump! selling for extremely low prices!!!!

baci

HSC

mega sale! I've had amazing feedback so far, willing to sell for pretty damn low prices!

baci

HSC

bump! still selling :D

baci

HSC

just sold to another happy customer :) email me for cheaper prices!

michy96

HSC

PM'd U!

baci

HSC

bump! still selling for cheaper prices :)

baci

HSC

bumppppp!!!!

baci

HSC

Selling one more month! :) extra discounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)