Hand Sex (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
I am of the opinion that hymens dont really exist, its just a happy little construct of society that wants to preserve sex for later.[yes there is actual evidence for this, contrary to popular opinion]
if there's no hymen, then why do some first timers feel like the guy's wang is pushing on something in there? the sensation hurts a little bit, but nowhere near as bad as him going for gold and ripping the darn thing in half

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
alby said:
if there's no hymen, then why do some first timers feel like the guy's wang is pushing on something in there? the sensation hurts a little bit, but nowhere near as bad as him going for gold and ripping the darn thing in half
because it is pushing against something, the labium. I just dont feel there is a real reason to distinguish the opening of the vagina based on culture where having no previous sexual partners is important.

most girls have a circular opening to let out their period

but every now and again a girl will have a septate opening

which as you can imagine, is what accounts for the tearing and bleeding myth with some virgins

maybe the word hymen should be used, maybe not but whatever you call it, this opening is quite different to the much romanticised maiden head. why? because most girls dont bleed their first time [ myth 1 out the window] because by definition the hymen does not completely cover the vaginal opening, which is needed to let menstrual fluid out[ myth 2 that acknowledges this opening suggests it isnt large enough for a penis... wrong] and there arent any real medical descriptions of what the hell a hymen actually is [ myth 3 gone]

Yes it can be examined by a doctor for signs of sex, but usually the only sign is a small bit of wear and tear on the lower section, no real breakages, so to speak.

So basically i dont think the popularised hymen exists, and the opening that does should be called something different.

[p.s i know you were talking about yourself ;)]

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Labium (labia): A lip or lips, for example the labia majora and labia minora are the large and small folds of flesh which form part of the vulva.
you cant push up against the lips when you're inside! dear god jarad *shakes head*
Serius said:
this opening is quite different to the much romanticised maiden head. why? because most girls dont bleed their first time [ myth 1 out the window] because by definition the hymen does not completely cover the vaginal opening, which is needed to let menstrual fluid out[ myth 2 that acknowledges this opening suggests it isnt large enough for a penis... wrong] and there arent any real medical descriptions of what the hell a hymen actually is [ myth 3 gone]
'the much romanticised maiden head'? what age are you living in hon?
1) how many do you know? and even if they dont bleed much, many chickies have a lot of pain caus 'it' is ripping (whatever you want to call it)
2) it cant completely cover the opening because you need some way to get fluids out. there's something there, and there's obviously an opening, but i doubt it'd be that big unless there's been an awful lot of stretching of the opening done
how can you say that the myth's wrong? how many virgin chicks have you fucked?
3) how many studies have they done on 'hymens'? it'd be pretty hard to study it unless you finger the chick and search for something in there (which can be considered as something close to rape)

whether or not there's a medical definition, i promise you there's something there. you cant press against something that's not there. an 'imaginary sheet of skin' (as you're implying it is) cant stop you from hitting a virgin's g-spot. methinks the majority chicks wouldnt be able to magically go from virginity to non-virginity (whatever the word is) without at least a bit of uncomfort/pain unless they'd broken it beforehand (through sports, etc)...and if they had, you'd think they'd have maybe a little bit of pain then, no?

edit: and i cant talk with that much understanding unless i've been there, done that

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ring finger and middle finger is best...go in, flick up real fast...or you could just go in and out really quick. There's nothing hard about it, so stop worrying :p

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
alby said:
'the much romanticised maiden head'? what age are you living in hon?
1) how many do you know? and even if they dont bleed much, many chickies have a lot of pain caus 'it' is ripping (whatever you want to call it)
2) it cant completely cover the opening because you need some way to get fluids out. there's something there, and there's obviously an opening, but i doubt it'd be that big unless there's been an awful lot of stretching of the opening done
how can you say that the myth's wrong? how many virgin chicks have you fucked?
3) how many studies have they done on 'hymens'? it'd be pretty hard to study it unless you finger the chick and search for something in there (which can be considered as something close to rape)

whether or not there's a medical definition, i promise you there's something there. you cant press against something that's not there. an 'imaginary sheet of skin' (as you're implying it is) cant stop you from hitting a virgin's g-spot. methinks the majority chicks wouldnt be able to magically go from virginity to non-virginity (whatever the word is) without at least a bit of uncomfort/pain unless they'd broken it beforehand (through sports, etc)...and if they had, you'd think they'd have maybe a little bit of pain then, no?

edit: and i cant talk with that much understanding unless i've been there, done that
i can tell u 1 thing.. the 1st time my penis retracted fully it hurts heaps, cos the thing at the bottom can't be stretched a lot and just the whole skin wasn't stretchy. but through time it gets more flexible and stuff

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you think?

a simple google search shows you what it is (since i cant:p)

edit: URL removed - reported post (nudie bits) - bubz

edit: of course its a nudie bit, its a reply to a convo about nudie bits. i linked it (not like they have to look) because i'm not mean enough to scare the little kiddies, but obviously i cant even do a simple link :( - alby

Last edited:

Kabeio

k.
HSC
wikiwiki said:
and we told him he gave her an abortion and ripped off her ovaries?

ahahahaha

that was a good troll

hahaha yeah.

good times.

L

littlewing69

alby said:
you think?

simple google search says its this bit
The wonders of the intarwebs still evade some people...

edit: URL removed - reported post (nudie bits)

Last edited by a moderator:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I think the point was that alot of pain and discomfort is cause from skin[ the frenulum] being stretched for the first time, afew studies have been done but they tend to focus more on the effect of sex on the hymen
they basically found that
1) rarely is there any breakage or bleeding[>30%], but more a uniform stretching
2) the amount of sexual experience directly relates to the condition of the lower part of the hymen, i.e more sex = more wear and tear
3) the hymen in most cases stays mostly intact until childbirth, but even then some portion may remain

so my opinion comes from those findings, that if a girls hymen is mostly intact until childbirth, how the hell can it have anything to do with the myth we are taught?
which basically goes along the lines of
- a girl has a hymen to prevent or detect sex [false, most of it is still there after sex]
- a hole is present to allow period out [true, but that might not be the sole reason]
- upon a girls first time, the hymen tears causing bleeding and pain [ can be true, but most often false]
- after sex, the hymen is gone for good [false, unless the guy has a dick the size of a newborn]
- a virgin can be detected by checking to see if the hymen is intact [ partly true but not in the way they thought in the middle ages, but a single sexual experience is very hard to detect when compared to a virgin]

Its my understanding that what was thought of as a hymen is more to do with the opening passage of the vagina[ i wrongly called it the labium as it seemed to fit with the pattern labia major> labia minor > hymen ] rather than a seperate tissue and what does exist is quit different to the myth

either way its a controversial topic and there is no right or wrong opinion as of yet... obviously some studies need to be conducted

/puts hand up to be examiner

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
I think the point was that alot of pain and discomfort is cause from skin[ the frenulum] being stretched for the first time
so you're saying there's no pain in the hymen being stretched? and wasn't this thread (until a very short while ago) concentrated on girlie owchiness not boy owchieness?

hehehe
sadly they probably need a qualified gyno to do any studies (and lots of chickies willing to have their bits prodded multiple times)...sorry jarad

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Yeah penis dimensions and density vary from person to person, but I think you meant to say "a penis is a lot bigger than a finger", which is debatable too but who cares.
WTF 'debatable'? Go see a doctor right now if it's THAT small! :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)