Handwriting in English exam? (1 Viewer)

AlikSong

HSC
Hey all,
Just finished paper 2 for the 2015 English Advanced exam today, and have been stressing like mad over my handwriting, which I'm pretty sure became illegible towards the end of the paper. Anyone care to do a legibility check? Will the markers be lenient/willing to deal with this sort of handwriting?

12165839_10207939393185874_1782637829_n.jpg

12166186_10207939413386379_529495117_n.jpg

Cheers!

pricey97

HSC
Tbh I can't read that, but the markers have been reading this stuff for years so they have gained some good skill. I'm sure someone can read it.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I struggled to read the last picture, but I'm pretty sure it was mainly due to the angle.

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Hey all,
Just finished paper 2 for the 2015 English Advanced exam today, and have been stressing like mad over my handwriting, which I'm pretty sure became illegible towards the end of the paper. Anyone care to do a legibility check? Will the markers be lenient/willing to deal with this sort of handwriting?

View attachment 32532

View attachment 32533

Cheers!
Jesus christ.
I'm sure they will make a genuine effort to read your handwriting, although it's hard to read.

Mr_Kap

HSC
the motives of people and politics are profoundly predicated upon the exploration of the ambiguity of political "wavatoron" and its ultimate goal of
control.

i know that "wavataron" actually says motivations but that is only because i knew the question.

marker gonna be especially pissed off as she won't be able to skim read it now.

AlikSong

HSC
Yeah the second photo was slightly exaggerated in terms of messiness but I wanted to capture the worst case scenario haha, didn't have time to read back over my writing once I'd finished. Sometimes I'd realise when words were completely illegible and go back over them... just fingers crossed I was pretty consistent with that :uhoh:

Thanks guys

teridax

HSC
N/A
the motives of people and politics are profoundly predicated upon the exploration of the ambiguity of political "wavatoron" and its ultimate goal of
control.

i know that "wavataron" actually says motivations but that is only because i knew the question.

marker gonna be especially pissed off as she won't be able to skim read it now.
yeah, i think the marker's reading experience would've been further worsened coz that sentence OP used is too wordy and comes off as pretentious tbf

Yeungster

HSC
seems legible to me. Not sure how markers will deal with tho. Should be fine. Relax. No point stressing. Whats done is done. Just hope for the best xD

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
There are plenty of teachers at my school who are HSC markers (our Deputy is a head marker, too) and they all say that when they come across super messy writing, they literally spend heaps of time pouring over it and trying to make out and mark as much as physically possible. So I'm sure you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)