• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hanson!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
a guy that likes hanson? a massive thumbs up to you, my friend. i didn't really like live and electric at first, but its totally growing on me. i love the live version of hey way more than on underneath .. except for isaac being a condescending fucker as usual towards the end.

how hot is zac looking these days? :uhhuh:

HSC
I really like the live If Only on Underneath, its probably my favourite Hanson song along with Crazy Beautiful. But I'm interested in the Strong Enough to Break documentary, I respect what they've done to move away from the major label system and establish their own sound and way of doing things, and the fact that they're encouraging young people to sit up and take notice of the state of popular music at the moment is great. But Zac isn't hot, and I can't believe he's already getting married, although I suppose his had a career as long as other musicians when they get married

HSC
zac isn't hot? come on!

i'm really interested to see the documentary. the trailer makes it look really overbearing and lame (that's ashley greyson for you), but even if it had nothing to do with hanson, it's still a subject that i think interests a lot of people. or at least, it should interest them.

HSC
I'd rather go Taylor, although he doesn't have great taste in women, his wife isn't very hot for someone who won sexiest man in the world in some poll in England. But I can't wait for the documentary, and i might go out and buy their dvd(s) if they're cheap

HSC
eh, they're probably only married 'cause he knocked her up .. marriage in june, baby in october .. shotgun marriage much? hahah. i'd definitely go taylor as well though.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Oh, I despise Ashley Greyson so much. I think he's a tosser.

Hahaha! Taylor > Zac > Isaac

I'm surprised there isn't a bootleg of the doco going around (esp. the LJ hanson comm), considering everything else seems to be online.

HSC
actually everyone on the livejournal hanson community are such complete fucking nazis and jump down each other's throats so much, that i doubt it'd be the last place it ever showed up. hahah. damn kiwis for getting to see it ..

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I know huh? Of all the places they pick New Zealand?!

Yeah, the comm is a bit nazi-like, but generally ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)