Happiest and most fun jobs? (1 Viewer)

martino1234

HSC
N/A
What jobs do you think have the most happy and fun employees or what jobs do you think are the most fun in general?

My opinion:
-Actors - seem to have a lot of fun as you can see in many blooper reels
-Food critics - get to eat delicious food

Tell me what you think :)

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
You could go on about how happiness is relative to the individual or whatever. But I would say being a professional sportsman/woman would be pretty cool.

Opening the bowling in the ashes or scoring the winning try in State of Origin... Damn

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Keep in mind, a lot of 'fun' jobs have their downsides as well. Actors spend years struggling for work, very few are successful, do long hours both in and out of work, open to public scrutiny, often poor and physical working conditions. Same with professional athletes. There's a lot of perks. But a lot of downsides too.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Keep in mind, a lot of 'fun' jobs have their downsides as well. Actors spend years struggling for work, very few are successful, do long hours both in and out of work, open to public scrutiny, often poor and physical working conditions. Same with professional athletes. There's a lot of perks. But a lot of downsides too.

So true. I can't think of a job which all employees like, without having to work hard to get there first.

That's why everyone should strive to work hard and try their best to stay focused on their career goals.

koreafantasy

HSC
djs obviously. they get to party AND make big money AT THE SAME TIME. imagine going to defqon every friday night... and getting paid to do it...

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
djs obviously. they get to party AND make big money AT THE SAME TIME. imagine going to defqon every friday night... and getting paid to do it...
and they only have to press play! LOL JK, IDK, do they? always wondered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)