happy alone? legit excuse? FML (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
As a wise man (Chopper Reid) said:

"Harden the f*** up"
who?

So, to make things more confusing he tells me to call him on Friday night and wanted to ditch subbies to come to dubstep with me. He didn’t end up doing it though, just went home.

Then on Saturday night, rocks up to my friends house randomly. He’s only met her once before. And I was all like ‘lol, I didn’t realise you were coming’. ‘oh sarah only invited me on Friday night’.
He knew I would be there – clearly. Argh this is so confusing. He’s acting like he likes me – but doesn’t. anyway I was fucked off my face by the time he arrived. And was super stupidly awkward around him. Oops :(

But then spoke to him on fb and now I feel less stupid and awkward about Saturday night.

Fucking hell, so I kinda want to get coffee with him so I can be all like – “aw I heard you’re not into me at all. Which is sad cause I’m into you. Lame”
Give him a chance to explain. This may make things worse? Otherwise gives me an opportunity to be all like “yeah respect. Lets still hang pls tho k”

Bad idea? Just want kisses again

T- Rex

HSC
just kiss him on the mouth

w/o any mentioning of or implicating a desire for it to lead to more

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Don't ever coax/train or think you can help someone out of their emotional intamacy-fearing problems. It's all a lie. Imagine, if you were the commitment fearing, single loving sort, there is no excuse you don't harden the fuck up and do everything you can to be the best you can be the second you find someone that you are REALLY INTO.

By all means keep hanging out with him if you wish, but expect nothing. Take everything face value.

No one doubts you are fantastic melli. You are. But you deserve someone that goes "I want to be Melli's boyfriend" and very face-value gave you "I want to be your boyfriend" communication. You do not want obscure, troubled men.

Am I late on the updates?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
interesting...
thanks stef! i totally get that. i was starting to cool off a bit on it too. just over the emotional mindfuck i was getting and meh. i invited him out a few times but didn't expect him to come or anything to happen. the last few times i saw him i kinda ignored him and was eh to him. apparently, my friends, that is the key....

the saga continues...

so, Friday night, i invited him to this houseparty out west, not expecting him to come, but me and his best friend were going. he texts back yeah, deal. then later on when i ask again so we can maybe organise transport together it was no deal. so i'm like, no probs, have a good one

at said party - 1030/11pm he turns up with his/my other friends who i know him through

WTF

anyway it all got a little messy. we all went back to my other friends house around there with to have a smoke and hang out. eventually his crew all leaves at about 5am and he stays over. and we stay over in a comfy bed. no sleep at all and etc. and i thought - yeah its just cause he's fucked - whatever.

then in the car on the way back, he's holding my hand and shit and leaning on me.

and then! Sunday night one of his friends rang me and wanted to hang out and have a smoke. so yeah we did. didn't invite laurence. assumed hed be too fucked. then he calls me and invites himself over. and we snuggled and held hands on the couch all night. and then when he leaves gives me a huge kiss on the lips (not what i was expecting) twice and promises to see me very soon

and then msgs me at 8am in the morning

what the hell just happened??? i am hopelessly baffled

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
that china heights thing was free booze so i didn't rock up till a bit later on and heard you had just left, bummer!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
that china heights thing was free booze so i didn't rock up till a bit later on and heard you had just left, bummer!
lame. :(
oi i'll invite you to a fb group my friends started. sends you a msg every time there's an art opening with free booze. there's one literally almost everyday

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Melli bring him on the 6th June so I can suss him out.

I'm serious.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Melli bring him on the 6th June so I can suss him out.

I'm serious.
lol! he was at your house after sarah's thing!!! haha
he'll be raving it up at we love sounds anyway!

he's coming over for dinner tomorrow!
omg, this is such a huge turnaround. he's so keen now!? wtf i am absolutely flabbergasted

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
for all who are stalking my progress through this thread (you know who you are)
things are going well, actually.
i think we're at the "seeing each other" stage lol
how do i tell him not to break my heart? so afraid he's going to stop calling me next week :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)