Hardcore studying for half yearly exams? (1 Viewer)

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I've been maxing out at 1 hour each day, including the 5 minute restbreaks I take every 10 minutes.

raceryt

HSC
the stuff that your teacher gives you should be enough. so yes the one hour of extra studying on top of that is should be effective study.

i study aruond 1-2 horus a day.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I did absolutely no study or homework throughout the year, about 3hrs/subject before mids and 5-6 before finals, and look where I am.

Then again I am naturally intelligent.

CHILL KIDDIES, you'll be fine. Just don't burn yourself out.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Its sort of difficult to study at the moment because we are still learning content that will be assessed in our half yearlies, and will continue to do so until the week before them..

Due to this, homework usually takes me a good one and half to two hours each night and then I use the rest of the night to study. Between now and the time that half yearlies come around (about three weeks time), Ill have been studying approx 3-4 hours per weeknight and then as much as I can be bothered to do on the weekend.
What. The. Fuck.
as well as that I need to chillax with pokemon black and white xD
This. My maths teacher told me I wasn't allowed to play it anymore. Fuck her. :L

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I did absolutely no study or homework throughout the year, about 3hrs/subject before mids and 5-6 before finals, and look where I am.

Then again I am naturally intelligent.

CHILL KIDDIES, you'll be fine. Just don't burn yourself out.
Sleep tiem!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
cbb D: haha but seriously I put in about 2-3 hours a day. Fridays = 1 hour. Weekends= 3-4 hours.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've currently been doing shit all.
On friday I will start.
My bday party is on saturday though :/
And people are staying over and I'm having a chem person come over on Sunday morning to help me. Shit.

Jazzaaay

HSC
im curently in the middle of my half yearlies. I have never studied so hard for anything in my life haha

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
lol...if you have to study 12 hours to grasp hsc content, you are legit a dumbarse.

And even now, no one gives a shit about your 3rd in eco, given it's fucking easy anyway, so what use is it. Stop being dumbarses and study a little, enough to get some decent marks (not that fucking hard) and then call it a night. There is nothing in the whole HSC syllabus which should challenge you, except maybe english, cause it's shit.
what this smart guy said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)