Hardest bio module?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
In your guys 's opinion, which module in Bio is the hardest, and how'd you recommend to study for it for the HSC? Imo, the hardest one is Mod 5, just bcoz it's got so much stuff on genetics. Punnett squares and pedigrees are enough to boggle my mind, I swear.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
In your guys 's opinion, which module in Bio is the hardest, and how'd you recommend to study for it for the HSC? Imo, the hardest one is Mod 5, just bcoz it's got so much stuff on genetics. Punnett squares and pedigrees are enough to boggle my mind, I swear.
8 I AHTE TIHTIWENT I HATE IT I DONT CARE ABOUT COCHLEAR IMPLANTS

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
The deeper genetic stuff in mod 5 can be a bit difficult, apart from that its mainly just being able to memorise it all. For pedigrees once you understand it you'll never lose a mark on one, just need to keep in mind that it can be
- sex linked dominant
- sex linked recessive
- autosomal dominant
- autosomal recessive
and work out the genotypes methodically and you'll be fine.

What do you find hard about punnett squares?

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
pretty sure punnett squares and pedigrees are the easiest in bio but ok

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
the hardest topic is understanding internal fertilisation
ovulation in ovaries --> fertilisation in tubes --> implantation in endometrium --> develop in uterus --> birth throuhg cervix

then just spam memorising hormones

HSC
The deeper genetic stuff in mod 5 can be a bit difficult, apart from that its mainly just being able to memorise it all. For pedigrees once you understand it you'll never lose a mark on one, just need to keep in mind that it can be
- sex linked dominant
- sex linked recessive
- autosomal dominant
- autosomal recessive
and work out the genotypes methodically and you'll be fine.

What do you find hard about punnett squares?
idk, i just don't understand how to intepret a question to convert it into a punnett square ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)