Harry Potter 7: Two Films (1 Viewer)

HSC
your.knee said:
i just want to see daniel radcliffe do CAPSLOCK harry
they muted him in ootp didnt they? when sirius died and lupin was holding him? i cant remember
There was that scene at the start, when Harry has been completely isolated over the summer holidays, and he's meant to be angry with Ron + Hermy. Daniel Radcliffe raised his voice by half a decible, mebbe?

michael1990

HSC
Silver Persian said:
There was that scene at the start, when Harry has been completely isolated over the summer holidays, and he's meant to be angry with Ron + Hermy. Daniel Radcliffe raised his voice by half a decible, mebbe?
LOL!

YES!

agua.fuego

HSC
Silver Persian said:

Yeah... wow, he lashed out there, didn't he. Had me trembling in my seat for all the rage he possessed. *sarcasm*:rolleyes:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully they do the seventh ones better than the fifth one (worst movie ever).

agua.fuego

HSC
kaz1 said:
Hopefully they do the seventh ones better than the fifth one (worst movie ever).
I agree about that being the worst.
Although I did like the game. Even though it was nothing like the book, for me it was mindless fun in which I could race around Hogwarts as Harry.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
im looking forward to the 7th =) should be good and with it being two parts, we will have more to enjoy!

Lets just hope they dont stuff it up like Eragon.
Eragon was so good as a book, but the movie was a disappointment.

agua.fuego

HSC
I never read Eragon, because the movie turned me completely off it. I am especially thankful that I read HP before I saw the movies.

bawd

HSC
Meh. The idea of separating it into two parts seem a little disjointed for my taste, but I seriously don't care because it means I'm getting value for money lol.

My favourite HP movie would be the CoS directed by Christopher Columbus. (and Kenneth Branagh is so ROFLMAO as Gilderoy Lockhart)

In terms of the director, I'd like to see Peter Jackson step in and direct it; he did a brilliant job for King Kong and the LotR: RotK. :)

Rachonium

HSC
i think its a heaps good idea. too much story to fit into one movie for sure and if they cut it down itd be heaps crap. surely theyd release them at differetn times tho?? make us pay twice. bastards

michael1990

HSC
Rachonium said:
i think its a heaps good idea. too much story to fit into one movie for sure and if they cut it down itd be heaps crap. surely theyd release them at differetn times tho?? make us pay twice. bastards
Isn't there a lot information in all the books disregarding 1,2 and maybe 3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)