• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
any release dates being revealed yet? they should stop making the movies until those kids hit puberty.... they making too many movies, and their slowing the books down way tooo much

LOL @ elmo... get that gay picture out!!! and whats the say down below? translate!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
any release dates being revealed yet? they should stop making the movies until those kids hit puberty.... they making too many movies, and their slowing the books down way tooo much

LOL @ elmo... get that gay picture out!!! and whats the say down below? translate!
late 2005 for book 6

.. and :p!!! I might change it though... only because you asked .. no dutch? no translation.. :p btw oj don't be jealous coz he's so damn good looking.. and its not gay

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Alex_H86 said:
because it kills time, and I want to know what the thing says, and cos I wannnnaaaaaa
..what else do you want to know?.. the book title was the big mystery..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
late 2005 for book 6

.. and :p!!! I might change it though... only because you asked .. no dutch? no translation.. :p btw oj don't be jealous coz he's so damn good looking.. and its not gay
late 2005? sheesh thats like...more than 100 days away innit?
werent they meant to release one book a year?

you just changed the picture to another gay fella :p.... whats up with all these gay lookin metros....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
werent they meant to release one book a year?

you just changed the picture to another gay fella :p.... whats up with all these gay lookin metros....
do you mean one movie a year?

.. its still Kimi :p who is not gay as you should full well know

Cicciolina

HSC
eLmo said:
Yes it is ...where have you been?
Ok ok I know but I was just being too hopeful that it was just a clue to the 6th book and not the real title :D

bratty thing...

HSC
:rolleyes: alrigh what you mean if some one helps me i might be able know that hell im doing scuse if you dont understnd but that how my brain wrks and thats how i am usually am always in a confused state of mind if you follow which you probably dont od help me!!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)