Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Gangels said:
But a combination of the two would make the perfect Dumbledore! You'd have a kind, frail, old guy who is really angry, fit and stubborn..........when he wants to be. In a way he's kind of like Yoda. Maybe he should be Dumdledore.:)
lol that could be a very interesting movie.
"hmmm strong with the magic is this one. but beware the dark lord he must."
though maybe i just wanna see what yoda would look like wearing a pointy hat and glasses :D.

passion89

HSC
Gangels said:
Oooooooo, i like the second one! You can take my casting job. you'd be much better at it.

I've got it. Some one you might like

FLEA! He got old, and quick.

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUB YOU SIR, CASTER OF THY FILM!

He's not old :( Take it back!!

Gangels

HSC
passion89 said:
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUB YOU SIR, CASTER OF THY FILM!

He's not old :( Take it back!!
What film are you going to cast for though. I'll put in an application for a remake of Grease................shudder:) You can cast for it.....

He doesnt look that old but you gotta admit, he's nearly 50 and the inside of 'By the Way' made them look like they could've been Christopher Lee's school chums.

passion89

HSC
Gangels said:
What film are you going to cast for though. I'll put in an application for a remake of Grease................shudder:) You can cast for it.....

He doesnt look that old but you gotta admit, he's nearly 50 and the inside of 'By the Way' made them look like they could've been Christopher Lee's school chums.
I don't care how old they are...they are my babies :) and they should be your babies too haha

Is it just me or does daniel raddclife have absolutely no acting talent whatsoever. I mean, sure he's improved but he still sucks

Gangels

HSC
passion89 said:
I don't care how old they are...they are my babies :) and they should be your babies too haha

Is it just me or does daniel raddclife have absolutely no acting talent whatsoever. I mean, sure he's improved but he still sucks
Phhhhh, maybe they could've been before they lost their funkish ways:( Dresden Dolls are my babies now. Long live Punk Cabaret!:)

He's not too bad. He just looks the part, thats why he got it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn... September 07 is quite a long way away, I'll be very interested to see what scenes from the book they'll put in the movie, I'm expecting massive segments of the storyline to be cutout, probably alot more in proportion than Goblet of Fire.

Legham

HSC
The dumbledore in the 4th movie is too aggresive. they should have held off the original one from dying until after the 4th movie where he has to be powerful, (fighting voldemorte)

0Jade0

HSC
Legham said:
The dumbledore in the 4th movie is too aggresive. they should have held off the original one from dying until after the 4th movie where he has to be powerful, (fighting voldemorte)
And how do you suggest they do that?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
dig him up, i say! dig him uuuup!

and radcliffe's acting might be bad but emma watson's is sooo much worse. her FUCKING EYEBROWS. i want to shave them off so they dont move like two hairy catapillers trying to wriggle off her face. moving your eyebrows does not equate to emotion.

katy-g

HSC
No one can compare to richard harris. he was god.

i cant wait to harrys spack attack in this movie. i wanna see daniel actually have to put some acting into one of the films for once.

I reckon he's gonna be pretty soft with it.

He needs a head butt.

0Jade0

HSC
katy-g said:
Yesssssssss. Wait, even good actors look can't do death scenes well.... I can't imagine what it would be like with him

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
katy-g said:
No one can compare to richard harris. he was god.

i cant wait to harrys spack attack in this movie. i wanna see daniel actually have to put some acting into one of the films for once.

I reckon he's gonna be pretty soft with it.

He needs a head butt.

So agreed. i cant stand the dumbledore atm. he couldve at least stuck with the same character interpretation so there was SOME level of consistency but no he has to turn into this agressive asshole that doesn not capture any element of the dumbledore from the books whatsoever.

the 4th movie was shit they left out soooo many things that were integral to the plot development. baaah annoyed :mad:

Rinni

HSC
True. GoF focused on the Triwizard Tournament but in the book it was only like a few chapters. Anyway I don't like OotP anyway cause Surius(?) dies :(
Also PoA is the best of the movie so far :)

Pilgrim

HSC
green_fairy said:
So agreed. i cant stand the dumbledore atm. he couldve at least stuck with the same character interpretation so there was SOME level of consistency but no he has to turn into this agressive asshole that doesn not capture any element of the dumbledore from the books whatsoever.

the 4th movie was shit they left out soooo many things that were integral to the plot development. baaah annoyed :mad:
fuck that shit, the new one is better.

the old one was slow and weak he was nothing like dumbledore. the new one is lively and jokes and shit like the one in the book

*~Unique~*

HSC
omg! i had know idea there was a petition......*screams it to all of her friends*....i am spreading the word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)