Harry potter book seven ault or children cover (1 Viewer)

Which cover?

• Adult Cover

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Children's Cover

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I dont care

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Any

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

Mohit7

HSC
Which one should I get the adult cover or the children's cover

bassqueen16

HSC
i picked kids cover only cos that goes with the rest of my set, all of mine are childrens covers, so an adult cover wouldnt go... thats just me though i dunno the kids covers are cute :)

Dave2007

HSC
I'm getting the kids aus covers, to match the rest of my series all of which are aus kid covers.

Why the hell would I ruin the perfect continuity as it sits proudly on my bookshelf?

*Lozzie*

HSC
Dave2007 said:
I'm getting the kids aus covers, to match the rest of my series all of which are aus kid covers.

Why the hell would I ruin the perfect continuity as it sits proudly on my bookshelf?

thats what i figure as well if i got the adults now it would just look odd when sitting on my bookshelf

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
the first three of mine have the adult cover, the others have the childrens cover. I'll probably get the children's cover (don't they usually come out earlier? I don't remember any adult cover ones when the 6th book came out :/).

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Children's cover.

Although the adult's cover of Slytherin's locket is pretty cool.

Remas

HSC
I got the adult's, but looking at my bookshelf, getting the children's one would made the set look prettier/more complete. But they're both hot. Get both. :D

J

jhakka

I'm changing my (very old) vote to adult. Got the box set (staff discounts for the win!) and they're so much cooler.

HSC
My friend bought the adult one [6th book] and the cover was black, without the paper thingy on top :S

I want both:(

ihatewriting

HSC
as 4 me// I can`t understand why some of adults read these books. They are 4 a child - they are like a fairy-tail. Very easy not very interesting, as 4 me...

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ihatewriting said:
as 4 me// I can`t understand why some of adults read these books. They are 4 a child - they are like a fairy-tail. Very easy not very interesting, as 4 me...

lol..7 books which all say the same thing over and over again..

Beato153

Bored @ Work
HSC
I say children cover as i got it but i got it because the other six books i have are childrens covers so why change right??Bt i have also got the first five books in paperback and now 6 and 7 in hard cover so i haven't got a complete set.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)