HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
As a side note, the number seven is given to be the most magical (hence the 7 part soul thing)... maybe I'm reading into this too much?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
that interview was very interesting, especially the bit about there being someone else at godrics hollow

scoby_2000

HSC
kaylz said:
As a side note, the number seven is given to be the most magical (hence the 7 part soul thing)... maybe I'm reading into this too much?
it is also a holy number... (just like 3)...it is the number of "eternity" i guess thats where JKR got "immortality"

Argonaut said:
There are only seven books. JK Rowling has confirmed it. She says once book 7 is done we'll have all the backstory we'll need and there won't be any point in continuing Harry's adventures (ie another Dark wizard) because the series will suffer - once Voldemort is dead, the seies won't have anything else to tell. his is going to sound really fanboy-ish, but look at the Star Wars saga. once Episode VI was over with Vader dead and the Empire in ruins, there was no point in continuing on because your main bad dude is dead and a new uber-villan on the block who hasn't rated a mention in all the other books/film would just appear cheap and lame.
Harry Potter 8? - JAMES POTTER - THE DAY JAMES MET LILLY ? (lol....we cud hav a whole new series of James' schooling.....!!!!)

(that wud b sick people....it wud b like HP again but instead of ron and hermione it wud be like sirius, lupin and like lilly! :D:D:D:D

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
it is also a holy number... (just like 3)...it is the number of "eternity" i guess thats where JKR got "immortality"

Harry Potter 8? - JAMES POTTER - THE DAY JAMES MET LILLY ? (lol....we cud hav a whole new series of James' schooling.....!!!!)

(that wud b sick people....it wud b like HP again but instead of ron and hermione it wud be like sirius, lupin and like lilly! :D:D:D:D

thats a real good idea, but i dont think thats gonna happen :(

btw. Im in ur german class :D

scoby_2000

HSC
MajinR said:
(pg 108 OotP) "There was a musical box that emitted a faintly sinister, tinkling tune when wound... a heavy locket that none of them could open...
Interview with JKR said:
ES: It seems like it would be impossible. If Harry had gone to the cave, he never could have done it on his own, it seems like.

JKR: Well, I'm prepared to bet you now, that at least before the week is out, at least one of the Horcruxes will have been correctly identified by careful re-readers of the books.

hmmmm......

somechick

HSC
N/A
scoby_2000 said:

that would be so cool!!!!!
i would start a petition for that lol but i doubt she'd want to write another 7 books. :(

somechick

HSC
N/A
MajinR said:
so far it all points to Regulus Black
OooOoooOOO i wonder if it could be regulus black? in the interview when they asked her she just went "mmm" like it could be.
But if it was regulus, I wouldnt want somebody to replace sirius!! no way!!!

scoby_2000

HSC
somechick said:
that would be so cool!!!!!
i would start a petition for that lol but i doubt she'd want to write another 7 books. :(

i think its interesting tho....she has no doubt declared that she will continue writing her whole life but....what will she write?

we all know that if she decided to write another completely different novel....we wud all go and by it but cud u honestly say that u wud not be dissappointed?

it wud b like quinten tarantino writing a love story.....it just wudnt work!!!

somechick

HSC
N/A
scoby_2000 said:
i think its interesting tho....she has no doubt declared that she will continue writing her whole life but....what will she write?

we all know that if she decided to write another completely different novel....we wud all go and by it but cud u honestly say that u wud not be dissappointed?

*nods* uh huh

persephone

HSC
I reckon she'll write a mystery crime thriller thing. But she'll never shake off the whole HP thing ever....

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
scoby_2000 said:

I heard somewhere that after the HP series, she will write some more things (dont know what) but under a different name so that her popularity isnt what attracts people to her books but the actual content in the books.

And you never know, it could be something thats really good... she is a genius...so its still possible

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i think it'll be better if she does something not harry potter... if she retells the story of harry's parents, it'll just be something like star wars, we'll still all go and watch it but then again, we all know what is going to happen and the impending doom that awaits the characters.

I still think regulus is way too obvious... and how the heck would an average wizard be able to obtain the locket anyway. And didnt he say that he has already destroyed it??

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it was slightly slow. you're probably right. do these people have WAY too much time on their hands or what?

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
transcendent said:
it was slightly slow. you're probably right. do these people have WAY too much time on their hands or what?
too bad the creaters spent so much time on the site...... maybe someone should alert them to the fact that JKR already confirmed Dumbledore died.... pity...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)