Harry Potter!! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol... i feel like such a cradle snatcher coz i think they're cute :D tom felton's 16... and dan radcliffe (harry potter) is only 14, i think @____@

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
oh yeah, tom felton's hot :) without that horrible hairstyle o_O i prefer the slicked-back hair :p

PoA is coming out in imax theatres in the US, i wonder if they'll do that here? that'll be bloody brilliant... 8-storey draco, mmmm...
tom plays the sexy bad boy to perfection!!!

and yes, i feel like a cradle snatcher :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah ;) you know he originally auditioned for the part of harry? coz his natural hair colour is brown....
eesh, he must have to bleach his hair so much o_O

oh yeah, one thing i think they should change - harry's hair isn't messy enough in the movies :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
watching an IMAX movie is hard enuff on the eyes.
Having to watch a harry potter movie on IMAX would be pretty fuxed.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I HATE Emma Watson with a passion.

She thinks she's such a GREAT actor, even though shes acting her own age?? I mean look at om for instance, he is playing a kid who's 1 or 2 years younger than him.

I don't mind hermione, l just hate emma.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
I love PoA. It is the best book. Im so excited bout it comin out as the movie, but previous experiences of anticipation (Revolutions, ROTK, OotP) have taught me that it will only bring about dissapointment. I dont like the way they will cut lots out! That sux! like in CoS wen they like completly changed Halloween and outsed Nicks Death Day Party. It was So dodgey...they like fast forwarded a few mths in one nite. DO NOT READ ON IF U HAVE NOT READ THE 5TH BOOK
I also dunno how i'll cope watchin Sirrius knowing that the stupid Biatch JK killed him in OotP! He is by far my fave character, but i also have reservations about Gary Oldman...I still think Johnny Depp Would have kicked Ass as Sirri! (I still pray he aint really dead)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
i love harry potter...its a great read..
the next movie looks really good...i think the introduction of dementors plays a large part in the anticipation for me..lol
i think the film comes out in june...on the 24th..but i'm not certain..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i never saw them at the movies (only got into it in the past year or so) but i rented the first one, but i havent been able to find the second (are there any more yet?) in the video stores, ill have to keep hunting

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
there are opnly 2 harry potter movies that you can rent at the moment but the 3rd harry potter movie is coming out in june..

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by cleopatra
I still think Johnny Depp Would have kicked Ass as Sirri!
i know ay! he would've been great.
i don't think i've ever watched anything with gary oldman in it, but from what i've heard he's a pretty good actor.

i'm still kinda worried about this film :p professor lupin looks absolutely NOTHING like i'd imagined him... and nor does professor trelawney (played by emma thompson)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
harry potter is the gayest peice of bullshit i eva heard or seen

MoNNiE

HSC
i love the books -- except maybe number 5 ... it's like she snapped ideas from the fan fic sites and tried to tie them into harry potter... it doesn't really make all that much sense!

haha johnny depp as sirrius.. heck true

but they wanted all british actors for this movie...

dementors heads --- probably just looks like that scream mask

tom felton is one gorgeous dude...lol

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
harry potter is the gayest peice of bullshit i eva heard or seen
lol have you actually read the books? :D
(it's just that a lot of people say this when they haven't even touched a page of it)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nah.. havent read the books.. dont intend to eitha
i didnt even wanna watch the movie.. but i did coz i was that bored n my mums obsessed.

it was a pretty shit movie.. crappy story line.. i think i find non-fiction a bit more interesting although i do like fiction stuff too.
i know its depressing but i used to allways watch that show sabrina the teenage witch.. lol classic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)