Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

starryblue

HSC
No. You don't need to be smart to survive in the HSC. You just need to study smart and time manage.
that's what i fail to do...that's it, i've decided. next term i shall do private tutoring then i'll c if i can join harry's next yr. it better have suitable times or i'll...u know =)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
that's what i fail to do...that's it, i've decided. next term i shall do private tutoring then i'll c if i can join harry's next yr. it better have suitable times or i'll...u know =)
I am still not talking to you after yesterday...

iiluke

HSC
N/A
For Year 12 Extension 1 class at Hurstville, how come we are still learning 2U topics like logarithms and exponentials. Considering I've done it at school already, is there a way i can accelerate to the 3U topics at Harry's instead of sitting through revision?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
For Year 12 Extension 1 class at Hurstville, how come we are still learning 2U topics like logarithms and exponentials. Considering I've done it at school already, is there a way i can accelerate to the 3U topics at Harry's instead of sitting through revision?
You can join the acceleration class if you have done the topics.

iiluke

HSC
N/A
Is there an acceleration 3U class in Harry's ?! In the online timetable they all state the same Year 12 3U for 2 hours. Which class would be most suitable?

Also, would you have any idea what topic it is up to now?

Last edited:

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
My cousin went to Harry's (Burwood) for Physics and Maths. He got 99.95 ATAR, coming 2nd in state overall. I currently go there for Maths and I find it great.

Examine

same
HSC
I went to the Accelerated 3u class this morning. Soooo fast, though he explains it well so it's all good :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Soo fast? o_O I actually thought they were so slow when I joined in Year 11. Then they started to speed up. Make sure you do your homework!

nightweaver066

HSC
Harry rushes through the easier topics but when it gets to a tough/important concept, he takes his time.

Examine

same
HSC
Harry - Now, (my name), what do I do next?
Me- -Aww fuck- looks at notes.
Harry - I'll give you a choice, (Choice A) or (Choice B)
Me: -Chooses A-
Harry: I think B would be more easier, though you can do A in your own time.

fuck. So embarrassing. Everybody else could answer the questions because they learnt it before or learnt fast as fuck. Now that I revised over it at home I geddit.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Harry - Now, (my name), what do I do next?
Me- -Aww fuck- looks at notes.
Harry - I'll give you a choice, (Choice A) or (Choice B)
Me: -Chooses A-
Harry: I think B would be more easier, though you can do A in your own time.

fuck. So embarrassing. Everybody else could answer the questions because they learnt it before or learnt fast as fuck. Now that I revised over it at home I geddit.
Examine, I could have sworn you were on two light green bars before...

What topic was it out of curiosity?

Examine

same
HSC
Trigonometry, though I had never heard of the part we had been learning of before hahah. Also, I've never been on 2 light greens. :( Whenever he explains it I understand it though it take 5 minutes for it to sink so I can apply it to questions :/

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Sec, cosec, cot, tan sin/cos, cos^2+sin^2=1, Sec^2=1+tan^2. We applied it to questions (which I failed in :() Learnt about complementary, negative and supp angles, with formulas. (Such as Sin(90-Symbol=SinSymbol)

That's from the top of my head. Got MX1 lesson in 15 mins. (Afternoon session, Free atm :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)