Harry's tuition (1 Viewer)

El Matadore

HSC
I am interested in joining Harry's tuition for maths just wanted to know whether it is good,the pricing and if it is to late to join in term 2

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The price is around $25 p/hr. He teaches in a friendly and detailed manner. I highly recommend him. Join the accelerated class if you are looking to unlock your full potential. :)

You can join at any time, you will only need to pay for the remaining weeks of the term.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
The price is around $25 p/hr. He teaches in a friendly and detailed manner. I highly recommend him. Join the accelerated class if you are looking to unlock your full potential. :)

You can join at any time, you will only need to pay for the remaining weeks of the term.
Where does he teach? Just curious - dont' remember hearing about him during my HSC!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Where does he teach? Just curious - dont' remember hearing about him during my HSC!
Maths Year 11-12.

He teaches in detail and shows you often some tips and tricks. Eg. We learnt a neat way of finding Volume quickly (to check our answer)

Theorem of Pappus (Centroid)

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yes. There a huge amount of people leaving Dr Du to join Harry's. Perhaps it is Harry's teaching, good looks and always having a smile on his face. He makes us laugh too.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. There a huge amount of people leaving Dr Du to join Harry's. Perhaps it is Harry's teaching, good looks and always having a smile on his face. He makes us laugh too.
I've heard great things about Du as well though =). Harry must be good if people are leaving, lol.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I've heard great things about Du as well though =). Harry must be good if people are leaving, lol.
I guess there is more freedom. You can use the excuse "I had assessments" for not doing Harry's homework. Whereas at Dr Du, there are punishments for not doing homework.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool 'always having a smile on his face' that is so true hahahaha. But yeah, he's a really good teacher and you're just able to understand what's going on ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)