Harwood module b predictions (1 Viewer)

school4nerds

HSC
what are you predictions for harwood module b question? will it be specific or a question regarding a general theme?

suica

HSC
I seriously hope they don't pull what they did last year and start specifying a certain line from any of the poems. I know we're probably supposed to know them all, but I only really know about 2-3 max and am quite iffy on the others.

kaurnitasha

HSC
I swear I'd literally burst into tears if they choose a specific poem! Espcially one of those lame ones :(

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I don't mind if they specify a poem as long as they give us an extract from it. You should know enough about the poems to be able to analyse a stanza on the fly, but I think it's ridiculous to expect people to memorise enough quotes to be able to write an essay on each poem. That'd be a bare minimum of 20 quotes.

Demise

HSC
I don't mind if they specify a poem as long as they give us an extract from it. You should know enough about the poems to be able to analyse a stanza on the fly, but I think it's ridiculous to expect people to memorise enough quotes to be able to write an essay on each poem. That'd be a bare minimum of 20 quotes.
They can do anything, hence why I memorised 57 quotes from module C. I wouldn't care if they specified 3 poems lol, I'm ready to do it. Module B is my favourite, just need to prepare a good intro.

MK888

HSC
I've learnt a few quotes from each of the poems and I know 2 in depth and 1 pretty well.

A broad question where we have to write about 2 poems of our own choice would be nice :)

What they may do is not specify a poem, yet have a question that's restrictive/difficult to talk about certain poems with. Not keen, not keen at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)