Has a question on the Case Study come up in the HSC recently/does it come up often? (1 Viewer)

EpicHero

HSC
Main question is in the title, I'm just curious as to weather studying a case study is required for the actual HSC Eco test.

Also pertaining to this is that a lot of schools are doing the case study as part of a essay in Half-Yearlies. My school did it as a 3000 word report last term, so if they do expect us to write it as a essay in our half-yearlies, how long should it be and what key parts should I be looking at including?

inJust

HSC
Re: Has a question on the Case Study come up in the HSC recently/does it come up ofte

It was in my HSC. But I never studied it cos I gambled. Paid off LOL

kwu1

HSC
Re: Has a question on the Case Study come up in the HSC recently/does it come up ofte

Apart from external stability and macro/micro questions, case studies are one of the popular HSC questions. Seeing as it popped up in this year's paper, it is unlikely you will get it again in 2013.

HSC

Main question is in the title, I'm just curious as to weather studying a case study is required for the actual HSC Eco test.

Also pertaining to this is that a lot of schools are doing the case study as part of a essay in Half-Yearlies. My school did it as a 3000 word report last term, so if they do expect us to write it as a essay in our half-yearlies, how long should it be and what key parts should I be looking at including?
you never know it, might pop up in a random short answer question I guess. if it does come up in your HYs as an extended response (unlikely though, since the case study was already assessed before anyway), you would probably write at least 900+ words (depending on how much time you allocate to that question + how fast you write).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)