has anone hears bout the smart start scholarships?? (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

klh said:
because those courses that were eligible had less peopel in them and they wanted more students to fill the void. not trying to crap on you but did you read the thingy where it says which courses it only applies to?
Anyway, sympathies...try to get another scholarship?
i agree that's a rearson...but i wonder what their other reasons are...

coz i mean... business overflowed the quota for a few units so i dont see em havin probs filling the spaces...

maybe its to do with the 'value' of each school...coz i noticed there were a lot from the School of Employment relations and our lecturer said they're one of the most profitable in the uni..

and communications is meant to be top notch quality in terms of crouse, lecturers and skills and it seems they're encouraging people to do it at uni rather than tafe...

seems like a lot of em too are subjects that lead to jobs that are in the middle of a skills deficit...

i think its great tho that the uni even has em in the first place, co i dont think any othe runi has this kinad scheme and even $2000 can be a massive help..like, i got my compuiter for just over $2000... it can pay for heaps:)

L

LaraB

sandra said:
lol how can ppl get 98 plus. thats crazy.
haha lol yeah that was a 'bad/avge' mark for my school lol....we had ppl gettin 100 n 99.95 n stuff like that....so nuts!:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I want $2000 for no reason :p

Congrats for those who got the scholarship :)

I should really be studying :p hehe.

sandra

HSC
lol ppl getting 100's ???? well u burst MY bubble . i got 91.75 lol but cuz i did it at tafe it had teachers in awe for ages hehe . r u at parramata campus ?

L

LaraB

sandra said:
lol ppl getting 100's ???? well u burst MY bubble . i got 91.75 lol but cuz i did it at tafe it had teachers in awe for ages hehe . r u at parramata campus ?
lol but thats heaps awesome...like i could nebver have gotten a decent mark if i wasnt at my school coz there's heapsa ppl around kickin ur ass so it's an inhcentive 2 get some work done

yah im at parra

sandra

HSC
wat law subjects r u doing ? u wouldnt be doing law foundt by any chance .. the essay looks kinda hard ..

L

LaraB

sandra said:
wat law subjects r u doing ? u wouldnt be doing law foundt by any chance .. the essay looks kinda hard ..
nah 1st yr combined law people at parra do intro to law and torts this semester

and um..crim and somethin else next semester...cant remember atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)