has any1 had any assessments yet? (1 Viewer)

raj08

HSC
yh we did one on polynomials and curve sketching

i came 3rd 76% [blah]

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
If you're from Girraween, do you know a teacher called Mr Howard?

In relation to the topic, my school had our 4u math assessment task last week, so we won't get it back until next year. I'm pretty sure I bombed out in it :mad:
Yeah I know howard, hes our head teacher...how you know him?

gurmies

Drover
HSC
No assessments for this subject yet. We are currently up to complex number loci, and I think that should mark the end of complex numbers for us. The majority of roots of unity I think we are doing in the polynomials topic. To tacogym, I have heard that volumes by slicing are incredibly hard?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
My 1st assessment is the half-yearly... i would have rathered an exam before it so i would have some prior experience to the half-yearly but nooooooo

I'm doing polynomials next, finished complex numbers and curve sketching

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
He teaches at my tutoring. Actually, next year he is teaching my class 4u maths.
Ahh really =O yeah I heard he was tutoring but like you know how theres this rule you cant tutor other girraween students so Im guessing he tutors far far away LOL..Howard that guyy hes so funny, pulling a joke every 5 mins xD does he do that wid you guys?

polynomials is up next for us. The weird thing at school is that were still yet to learn 2u/3u integration!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Actually, there's a guy in my class from Girraween. His name is Peter.

Same here. My school hasn't even done integration yet :mad1:
lol don't worry. our school has only finished two topics..

shady145

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
lol don't worry. our school has only finished two topics..
Yea same my school has only finished 2 topics aswell and we havnt done 2/3u integration either.

bored of sc

HSC
Complex Numbers test - worth 15% - 22/40 - 55% :cold: - rank 1/3 (one of these people are dropping for sure). Not even sure if I should be doing extension 2. But I wanna persist and rise to the challenge.

chantszhin

HSC
i think i came rank 28/29.....................and if the 29th guy drops im LASTTT!!!!! am i screwed?? or can i catch up with the other assessments.....considering the ppl in front of me are only infront by a few marks???????

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
chantszhin said:
i think i came rank 28/29.....................and if the 29th guy drops im LASTTT!!!!! am i screwed?? or can i catch up with the other assessments.....considering the ppl in front of me are only infront by a few marks???????
Yes, you can catch up.

Assessment tasks this early won't have such an excess in weighting. Just focus and study hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)