has anyone done their ancient trial? (1 Viewer)

moogle180

I was wondering whether anyone has completed their ancient trial paper yet. if so how hard was it and what did the q's on new kingdom, old kingdom and minoans focus on. I'm freaking out!!!

HSC
I did my trial yesterday, but I'm doing completely different topics to you...all ROmans etc.
My advice to you would be to try and study everything (yes, well), or if you don't have enough time, look at past HSC papers and take a guess what would be in your trial and study that like crazy....and pray.
history exams....eeeck.

Good Luck!!!

Arnor

HSC
N/A
dont forget theres two trial papers out there the independent paper and the Catholic Paper and catholic paper isnt just restricted to catholic schools either *shudders* well good luck to all and remember its not that hard to remember 2 historical questions, 1 society and personality i mean what thats only about 500 pages of notes to remember :D

persephone

HSC
my trial's on tuesday and I'm doing the catholic paper. but i'm kinda stressing because seriously there's so much to remember it could drive some to kill...not that i endorse killing...but seriously historians and evidence? I have folders full of stuff that I have to read...wrong subject choice...obviously...good luck...acutually...may a miracle befall all of you...:)

somborac

HSC
on Catholic trials which i am also doing on tusday there is gonna be a question on delian league or athenian democracy in section III...

trickynickstar

trials

im doing the catholic trials tommorow im doing hatshepsut,sparta,ramasside egypt and amenhoetop-ramessess II so ill try n remember the Q and put them up for u guys if any of you asre doing them

ellen

Ahhh!!!

AHHH!!!
My trial is at 9 am tomorrow morning!! im pretty sure we are doing the catholic paper too, even though i go to a public school. IM SO SCARED..

we are doing akhenaten as a personality, New kingdom egypt as historical period, athenian society and spartan society for the extra one.

Our teacher loves us so much, she's not making us do spartan society because we haven't covered it enough YAY!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. . .

i know i need it!!

ellen

one more thing. . .

lucie our teacher gave us the hint that there is going to be questions on women and education regarding athenian society in. . . . section 3 i think?? its the society section with specific questions, not an essay.

in the catholic paper by the way. hope this helps some one!! THANK YOU for the tip about athens up there somewhere . . . she didnt mention that one.

J

jhakka

Moogle140 said:
I was wondering whether anyone has completed their ancient trial paper yet. if so how hard was it and what did the q's on new kingdom, old kingdom and minoans focus on. I'm freaking out!!!
Haha. I screwed that test up. Man, our teacher didn't teach us half that crap. :(

meyero

HSC
Viziers

OMG did anyone else think that short answer question on naming 2 viziers from ramesside period was impossible

Gemstone

I did mine this morning. I only finished it about an hour ago. Anyway I didn't think it was too bad. The Minoans questions were pretty easy. The 10 mark one for that was on what I'd writen an essay on (features of the palace). The Hatshepsut question wasn't too bad except that I couldn't remember specifics for it. My first essay we had the question changed cos we haven't finished that topic so it was on was this the golden age of Egypt (on Amenhotep III). The second essay was pretty easy - Warrior pharaoh image (Ahmose-Thutmose IV).

Gems

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I did mine on Monday, it was ok, if I had studied harder, I would've been able to answer better, because well, I had read over all the stuff in the test, I just didn't know it in detail.

trickynickstar

for the 2nd society i did sparta there is a Q on woman in sparta society and what the helped sparta with a a Q something to do with military way of life so put stuff about agoge and how woman wanted men to come home carrying their hopolon on on it etc

hatshepsut i rember they asked how she rose to prominice and about her image

amenhotep-ramesses they asked about challenges seti1 and ramesses deal with the hitties so put battle of kadesh for ramesses

n i cant remember the Qs for ramesside period but yea they the questions i chose for catholioc trial

persephone

HSC
i did mine this morning
screwed up the Akhenaten question, like his relationship with Nefertiti...i mean that is so easy but i screwed it up
Sparta document study...the last question on the kings was bad
Amenhotep III - Ram II question A, the challenge of hittites to seti I and ram II...extra bad
and the worst was the ramesside period, assess the significance of the restoration of traditional religious practices and beliefs in the ramesside period

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
i did mine on tuesday
it was pretty good i wrote tons but i did not finish the rome question
i did Akhenaten as my personality and yes i thought i knew what i was talking about
with Nefertiti but im not sure but the assess the achievements one was pretty easy - too easy i think i wrote too much

The egypt ones on Amenhotep III to Ramesses II i did a modified question to that of the CSSA trial and the Rome on Augustus and the Julio Claudians i just didnt mention much about Nero before time ran out Damn!

krissyjenko

hey can anyone tell me what the questions were for hatshepsut, The Greek world 440-500 BC, NK Egypt at the time of Ramesses and Athenian Greece at the time of Pericles. I forgot and it would be a great help if anyone could remind me!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH :) :) :) :) :)

trickynickstar

For Hatshepsut make sure you know
1)how she came to prominice and know
2)about her image you know how it changed
3)effects she had on egypt while she was alive and aafter she died

dave_119

Banned
HSC
How about all u whimps stop asking each other for help.... Ur competing against each otherin the HSC,so why bother heling each other out... the days of a moral citizen went out in the 60s... later gays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)