has anyone else got legal and history ext on thursday? (1 Viewer)

Exotic

HSC
4 exams this week, pdhpe on monday, modern today and the double on thursday. This week is the worst one, im tired of writing essays seriously.

SXCBEAST

HSC
I had 3 this week but what puzzles me is their complete lack of common sense. Obviously half of extension history candidates do modern also so why put it on the same week. Many legal studies students also do modern history. Chemistry and Physics only 2 days apart. To top it off, extension English is on the same week all humanitarian subjects are on (mostly history and legal students also do extension english)

D94

HSC
N/A
I had 3 this week but what puzzles me is their complete lack of common sense. Obviously half of extension history candidates do modern also so why put it on the same week. Many legal studies students also do modern history. Chemistry and Physics only 2 days apart. To top it off, extension English is on the same week all humanitarian subjects are on (mostly history and legal students also do extension english)
Fair argument, although having modern and history extension in the same week isn't that bad (unless you also do chem and legal; that would be crap). History extension isn't too hard to study for. At least it wasn't like last year where Bio, Chem, Phys were on consecutive days.

Glorious

HSC
Fair argument, although having modern and history extension in the same week isn't that bad (unless you also do chem and legal; that would be crap). History extension isn't too hard to study for. At least it wasn't like last year where Bio, Chem, Phys were on consecutive days.
True, that must have been a killer. This year, the science people got away with it than say, those doing humanities we just specified. Oh well, can't always be perfect. HSC only goes on for, what - 4 weeks? And there are heaps of subjects, but yeah.

If I hadn't dropped chem I would have had modern, chem, legal. Yikes. I think i'd go crazy lol!

maryroser

HSC
how are you all preparing for the double? do you memorise essays for either or just memorise the content? i'm feeling so under prepared for legal, but then again i've never really done much to prepare and i do all right. i'm ranked 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)