Has anyone gone crazy yet (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Matt1120 said:
I know its very early in the game and all...but have u or ne 1 u know gone crzy or burnt out yet?:burn:
im going crazy

Zephyrio

HSC
Yes, my very good friend is really finding it tough to find the motivation. It's really sad, and one can only hope she gets better because she's stressed out, yet so talented.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm so unmotivated at the moment. I've got tons of notes to make, loads of Math exercises, and three essays due this week.

And my exams are in 2 weeks time :eek:

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Just so damn unmotivated. Not crazy ...yet :D

rach19

HSC
Yeah I had a really bad week to guess it was just the point when I realised I was not coping the way I was trying to study. Sometimes you dont realise how stressful things are. Meh. Oh well theres always tomorrow, at least I would have handed english in and not have to worry about re-editing it

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I've written up notes for all of my subjects but I just can't learn them.

So unmotivated

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I am sort of worried how behind we are. In almost every subject we are behind by a lot.

Prosper

HSC
i'm starting to lose my temper with some of my family even when they are just telling me something i get angry for no reason :S

stupid hsc stressing me

bassistx

HSC
m.incognito, your dp makes me happy :)

Barnes, for teaching, you really don't need a UAI of over 80 (and 80 is pushing it). 60, generally. Depends which uni.

I'm not crazy. Not even stressed. Not really.
Just so lazy that I can't feel anything lol. I think you'll find procrastination has a wonderful numbing effect.

Prosper

HSC
bassistx said:
Just so lazy that I can't feel anything lol. I think you'll find procrastination has a wonderful numbing effect.
weird thing is, i was fine last year when i had one subject in hsc. i think its just wats going to happen this year in terms of uai etc.

bassistx

HSC
It's not weird when you had only 1 subject - you had ONE.
Multiply stress levels by what, 5? That's better :) Oh, plus nagging parents and a bitch of a careers advisor.

Sonata

HSC
ill be soon i assume, atm im just unmotivated and stressing a bit since the HSC is coming really fast

ice ken

HSC
calm down little ones! lol. theres more to life than study stressing about it makes u 4get even more!!!try your hardest and u guys wont regret it!

SpoonSamba

HSC
I've completely shut down. the works too much so i just don't do any of it...

Not joking i handed in an english essay that was mainly just cartoons, I've failed 5 maths tests and sleep every day at school because i just can't be bothered.

It's funny because i worked hard every other year when it DIDNT count.

lol oh god its almost over eh guys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)