Has anyone gottern thier jersys yet? (1 Viewer)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
omg, we got ours like 2 months late... dont ever buy from Trisport. they are crappers

?wha?

HSC
ha, we just got ours, so f!@# late too!!, and it cost 77 to boot :( so plain too. only consolation was we got to choose between a hoodie and a jersey.

Rachel_M

Rachel_M
HSC
we got ours from trisport, but we got them ages ago....at the beginning of term 1 i think......we ordered and paid for them at the end of last year so we'd get them straight after we got back....
we got to choose from some different designs and everyone seemed to vote for this green one, but we ended up getting a cream one, and it doesn't make sense how we ended up with that, because when they announced it everyone groaned, but the majority of them must have voted for it, so what are they whining about?
It's not so bad, i've gotten used to it, but the green one would have been better...

oh and did you guys get to have your names or a slogan or something on the back? because we didnt! we used to be allowed, but alot of the girls were writing swear words in different languages or offensive terms and stuff so they said we weren't allowed this year....it's so unfair!

Tingaling

HSC
we got ours begining of this year..=___=" problem is you cant wear it! cos they think it doesnt look nice out of school, so basically we can only wear it within school and to athletic or swimming carnivals.

i remember at the begining of this year.. i got told off by the deputy for wearing it in school.. spent $82.5 on the jersy.. not being able to wear it anywhere.. SUCKS LIKE SH*T.. sori.. for the ..language used.. but it was horrible~!! it ant cool when you get told off TWICE!!!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
We got ours beginning of term two, and although they looked freaking horrendous to begin with they've grown on everyone. I'm still weary about wearing mine...we had a pick of designs and we ended up with the worst one! Plus I stupidly got a large and it comes up to like, my knees. At least ours are better than some of the other jerseys in our area (and they laughed at us when we first got them! It's Karma.)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Why do these jerseys cost so much? Costing between $70 and $100 they're really expensive...

Numero Uno

HSC
yeh there are rip off most of these jerseys are buy canterbury an aussie brand, meh i dunno y they rip us off my journeys made in indonesia.
Jerseys are ok though

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah, we got ours quite a while ago. we keep telling everyone in yr 11 to order them at the end of this year so they get them first term next year... thats what a school near us did.
wish we had of thought of that

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Tingaling said:
i remember at the begining of this year.. i got told off by the deputy for wearing it in school.. spent $82.5 on the jersy.. not being able to wear it anywhere.. SUCKS LIKE SH*T.. sori.. for the ..language used.. but it was horrible~!! it ant cool when you get told off TWICE!!!
Wear it anyway...I sure as hell know I would be...

HSC
pay $75 for a jersey i'm only going to get a week out from the first HSC exam? i think not. maybe if the school tried ordering a little EARLIER i might have got one.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yes, we got ours at the start of 2nd term. Even though we ordered in 4th term last year... grrr

Peartie

HSC
we get ours on the last day of term.....we didnt vote for them till just b4 the trials and then payed for them during the trials...

Crik8 Rulz

HSC
We got our jerseys long time back - around end of term1. we ordered them last yr

elliottdale

HSC
our school sux

our school principal was a wanka and would not let us get them!!!! so i took it into my own hands and made my own to turn around and say f YOU!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
our jerseys were stuffed.. some didnt get their names printed and some were printed wrong and most of them u cant see half of the name because they're the same colour as the stripe.

how gay... and if u want it redone it costs an extra $10 and 20 working days.. so.. SUXKCS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)