Has anyone received an acceptance notice for the edutest for Baulko or Jr? (1 Viewer)

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
Anyone know what sort of questions/how the interview is for ruse? specifically like what sort of questions were asked for y9 and y10 td

Jenjenle

HSC
N/A
do you know what kind of edutest results these people who have been getting offers got? is it all "superior"?
I got 3 superior and 2 above and got phone call for offering before result came.

Yes99

HSC
Anyone know what sort of questions/how the interview is for ruse? specifically like what sort of questions were asked for y9 and y10 td
It was quite similar to the ones posted previously. except no questions for parents as I am doing it by myself. There will be follow up questions depending on the responses.

Last edited:

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
Thanks for that
It was quite similar to the ones posted previously. except no questions for parents as I am doing it by myself. There will be follow up questions depending on the responses.
thanks for that but I've already done it so that wasn't much help

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
okay. which year are you applying for and how was yours?
Well considering we both wrote it td we can probably assume which year we're both in, uh well mine went ok, def in hindsight I could've done better. Principal was very scary tbh, didn't smile much but I was prepared for most of the question. So idk I'm just gonna have to hope ig. Tho one bad thing was my interview went for 5 mins 30, and then I asked a minute or two of question so a total of 7 minutes which I felt was a bit little yk. She did mention there is a possibility of results being out tmr tho

Yes99

HSC
Well considering we both wrote it td we can probably assume which year we're both in.
all the interviews are done for yr 9 to 11 (yesterday and today), so I can't tell know which year you are applying for.
i didn't find her that scary but i think i know what you mean by that. my interview wasn't full 10 minutes either, and yes, she mentioned the result will come out either tomorrow or Thursday.

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
all the interviews are done for yr 9 to 11 (yesterday and today), so I can't tell know which year you are applying for.
i didn't find her that scary but i think i know what you mean by that. my interview wasn't full 10 minutes either, and yes, she mentioned the result will come out either tomorrow or Thursday.
Y9 and 10 were yesterday, so considering you replied td, And so how long was your interview? did she smile for you or not? idk how well i did anymore tbh

Last edited:

Yes99

HSC
Y9 and 10 were yesterday, so considering you replied td, i can only assume were both going for y11. And so how long was your interview? did she smile for you or not? idk how well i did anymore tbh
i replied today because yesterday was too busy. interview was around 8 mins. i don't think Ms Powell smiled. she spoke really fast.

Last edited:

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
i replied today because yesterday was too busy playing games in the afternoon. interview was around 8 mins. i don't think Ms Powell smiled. she spoke really fast.
was it 8 minutes with "do you have any more questions" or did you spend 8 minutes answering hers? cuz my total interview was 7.75 mins, however i spent like a min or two asking her questions when she asked me "do you have any more questions"

Secretive fish

HSC
N/A
About 8 mins in total. I only asked one question tho, which isn't about when the results come out.
ah gotcha, so you would say you got around 7 minutes of her asking. I feel like im in a similar situation ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)