Has anyone sat near annoying people? (1 Viewer)

HailSatan

HSC
Three times I have had to sit behind someone who constantly taps their feet throughout the entire exam. Not only is it visually distracting, he does it so hard that it rocks the table.

Anyone experience shit like this?

cerys

because i can.
HSC
A friend said that another student near her kept humming/singing/talking to herself throughout the exam, so that was sorta distracting haha.

exiting

HSC
Well I swung on my chair quite a lot in the exam. GOT A PROBLEM? CALL THAA WHAMBULANCE

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
In the prelims I sat in the row next to a kid who kept jiggling his legs.

Srsly almost punched him in the face.

If it happens during the HSC though...

:chainsaw:

pooksta

HSC
in my trials i sat near a guy who kept sniffling, like every 5 seconds. i put my hand up and asked a teacher to give him a tissue .. :)

00iCon

HSC
I'm the kind of person who does that. Except i try to be concientious when i notice there are people around me.

nevi

HSC
I hate it when people sigh every ten seconds - in one exam there was a person beside and in front of me doing it. So annoying!

kanux

HSC
well then don't watch them do it? although if it shakes the table or chairs, that is annoying lmao

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
The girl next to me slept while i was madly writing in my modern exam... i felt like following her lead XD

kanux

HSC
The girl next to me slept while i was madly writing in my modern exam... i felt like following her lead XD
oh god, in PE exam the girl next to me was like writing for a bit then she stops for god knows how long...

next time I look at her, she's like picking the dirt from her nails.
after when a few people left early, she decides to leave early as well.

apparently, my friend who was sitting behind her claimed that she released gas x_x

MzBiiBii

HSC
A guy farted infront of my friend...Does that count? :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
oh god, in PE exam the girl next to me was like writing for a bit then she stops for god knows how long...

next time I look at her, she's like picking the dirt from her nails.
after when a few people left early, she decides to leave early as well.

apparently, my friend who was sitting behind her claimed that she released gas x_x
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Quite a few people including myself had their tummies rumbling during physics today XD

kanux

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Quite a few people including myself had their tummies rumbling during physics today XD
that's a common one, tis pretty crazy sitting there for 3 hours without food lmao

yer you look at the person whose tummy is grumbling and then they feel embarassed :p

jet

Banned
HSC
One girl sitting in front/behind me in some exams had a ball point which made that metallic click sound whenever she lifted her pen. Very annoying.

penguin.ali

HSC
I sat in front of one boy in my year who kept on jiggling his legs.
Now, we sit our exams in our chapel... and it is old. Which means that the floor isn't exactly sturdy anymore, and I'm only little, which meant that for my three hour modern history exam I was bouncing up and down every time he moved his legs.

So when we got out I threw my notes at him, but missed.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i hate sitting behind people during exams

everyone is like soooo annoying and ppl keep looking at me to see where I am up to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)