Has anyone used Creative Economics by Creative Classroom? (1 Viewer)

simadine1

HSC
The textbook, workbook and study guide of Creative Economics were all given to me to look at and i was wondering whether they are worth buying?

A teacher from a different school to mine told me that some of his students found it helpful and does anybody else thinks so?

artosis

HSC
its not bad. my school gave both leading edge and creative to us.

i used creative to learn the concepts first since it explains it a lot clearer and neater and didnt have too much jargon/doesnt confuse the hell out of me
but i used leading edge afterwards since it has ALOT more info. creative doesnt really go in too much depth, as in it doesnt go beyond the syllabus requirements.

anyhow its not that bad. it is much easier to learn from creative than leading edge imo

simadine1

HSC
its not bad. my school gave both leading edge and creative to us.

i used creative to learn the concepts first since it explains it a lot clearer and neater and didnt have too much jargon/doesnt confuse the hell out of me
but i used leading edge afterwards since it has ALOT more info. creative doesnt really go in too much depth, as in it doesnt go beyond the syllabus requirements.

anyhow its not that bad. it is much easier to learn from creative than leading edge imo
Thanks heaps for the detailed answer.
Did you just use the textbook or did you use the workbook and studyguide?

artosis

HSC
textbook mainly. ive got all three. workbook was a disappointment, but its probably more the fact that i didnt like its style. Go flip through it, it looks good, but personally i just didnt really like it.

study guide is pretty awesome, very useful for trials and hsc.

Bobbo1

HSC
its a pretty funny (not in such a bad way) book - like it has lame, quirky stories and stuff which tries to make u remember stuff... we only get handouts from our teacher but i wouldnt recommend to buy it if u are aiming for 90+, if u just want to get band 5 then i guess it is alright

Decosti

HSC
Creative Economics is a great book. The stories to remember the syllabus is easy and great and useful when it comes down to studying. It goes in a step by step manner in which you can go at your own rate as well as providing you with relevant case studies

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
The Author is a teacher at Trinity Grammar school.

One of my friends goes there, and apparently it is really good if you have the teacher (author). Otherwise it isn't as good- still good though.

MasonT

HSC
textbook mainly. ive got all three. workbook was a disappointment, but its probably more the fact that i didnt like its style. Go flip through it, it looks good, but personally i just didnt really like it.

study guide is pretty awesome, very useful for trials and hsc.

Yeh exactly!! I don't like his stories though in the main textbook :L They don't help. The information is not in detail but then again its enough content in order to fulfill a band 6 in HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)