Has anyone watched Warm Bodies yet? (1 Viewer)

espiritulol

HSC
Anyone? Is it good or?

The story line looks different and from the trailer and teaser I've watched it looks like the perfect mix of action, humour, love and of course zombies. Plus I the main reason I want to watch it is because of Analeigh Tipton (2nd runner up from ANTM season I forget and also from Crazy, Stupid Love)!! Even though she has a side role I really want to see her :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's decent. Not amazing, but still one of the better films of the year so far.

SunnyScience

HSC
I saw it at the UNSW open day premier. It was really funny, in my opinion. I don't normally 'LOL' at things, but I did on numerous occasions whilst watching this.

Recommended.

Slimshady Akon

HSC
N/A
Is there even a point of the romance part. Zombie romance ???? ruins it. Would like more of the violence but its the directors choice so yeah its ok.

HSC
N/A
I hate zombie movies whereas my boyfriend loves them.
Decided to watch this as a date, both of us did not regret it and found the movie to be quite cute.

Audranda

HSC
Not your typical zombie movie, but it's quite a good rom com without cringing over the general cliché nature of the genre.

CloudDeter

HSC
My sister has watched it and she was reading the book that I borrowed a few days ago. Apparently the movie is less 'violent' then the book. I'll be reading the book first before watching.

Live

HSC
Watched it 2 days ago, it was better than I expected. would rate it a 7.5/10

rotorcowboy

HSC
Uni Grad
Really a sweet and cool movie. Music is fab and the story really had me. It was funny, touching and adorable. Must watch, even for the hard Z movie fans!!

rotorcowboy

HSC
Uni Grad
The movie is basically stupid and predictable. Don't waste your time on it, it's not worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)