Has everyone been studying it up? (1 Viewer)

Snow_dog

HSC
not confident at all....
started studying today.... the sunday before the exam...
our teacher was meant to have a study day and give us a hand with it but she hasnt doen it :S too consumed wiht her wedding lol

i think ill be right with it its my last exam and i needa pass it so all i can do is hope for an easy easy easy paper
which i rekon we are all hoping for :D

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
food tech isnt too hard anyway. annoying that have to wait so long for hsc to finish

mizosoup

HSC
argh! i can't study any more! no more concentration...i'm so over it...and i still have eco after this!

and does anyone know what LIFO is in relation to rotational storage? or did the markers just decide to confuse me by not checking of typos?

pommy

HSC
well im so not in the mood 4 studying ay i've had 2 weeks off and am so outta the mood its not funny, also i dunno how 2 study this subject and am stuck lol, any one out there want 2 try and help me please :D

SophieLinda

HSC
Do you mean FIFO which stands for - First In First Out, It's a method used in hospitality establishments to ensure food is used before it passes it's used by date and ensures quaility on final food products. I hope that helped.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Yep, been studying intermittently all year - I studied AFI a lot so I don't have to spend as much time cramming for it. I'm taking a short break from studying at the moment, I still have to get to Food Product Development & Nutrition =/

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
LIFO - last in first out.
No idea how it would be utilised in stock rotation other than not using it

sem77

HSC
MMM food tech is rather boring me!! It's easy but they can put tricky worded questions in! Are most people doing nutrition for there option?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)