has everyone got their timetable yet? (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by jimbo
hey kkja85 u hab to go to http://timetable.uts.edu.au/ and at the top there is a small link called study plan in blue letters click that and u should be able to log into ur study timetable
Really? Does that work for you? When I try login to that, I get an error.

The only thing I can access is the UTS Webmail. :rolleyes:

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
hey do we use the above mentioned account to access UTSonline because my account seems to work for everything but that?

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by cheesegrater
hey do we use the above mentioned account to access UTSonline because my account seems to work for everything but that?
What you said. I can use everything exept UTSOnline, and the 'Exams/Study Plan' website. :confused:

jimbo

yeah it only tell u the courses u are doing so u hab to check it wiv ur time table booklet u got from uts enrolment day

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i wont be starting UTS till probably next year but id like to find out now;

1) how many subjects do you do in first semester? i looked on the UTS site for achitecture and it had about 4 subject areas.. is that right?

2) are there REALLY four hour lectures for some subjects? or am i just reading it wrong?

i tried the timetable thing for the subjects in first year (of Architecture) and there were quite a few time conflicts.. and it didn't seem like there was going to be much time spend in lectures/tutes by the way the 'week view' appeared.. is this what university is like?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
To access UTSOnline (http://online.uts.edu.au)

Username: Student ID
Password: first TWO letters of your SURNAME in UPPER CASE followed by your student ID (no space)

Eg: John Smith 10145898
Username: 10145898
Password: SM10145898

You can change your password in the Options of UTSOnline. I'm not sure if you will be able to access it yet though, but give it a shot anyways. You might not be able to access it until the week before semester, but post here if you can.

Your study plan is available at: http://www.exams.uts.edu.au . It seems as if some of you are able to access it, so it probably takes a few days or so for it to activate. From your student plan, you can get your class codes. You then use your class codes in conjunction with the Timetable Builder (http://timetable.uts.edu.au) and make your own timetable.

Hope that helps :).

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
yeah thanks for that, looks like we cant access it yet, id say so we cant see the summer course material for some reason or another. lol not much point in accessing it yet anyways.

MoNNiE

HSC
Hey jase-rex, with the time table.. thingy.. are we slelecting the subject times that we want.. because i'm rather confuse with how it actually works...
i've tried to do..a time table sedule but.. everytime.. it always has 3 time conflicts... why is that.?? the times i choose are evenly spead...(is it because there maybe another lecture, tutorial of the same sub running at the same time??)
i dunno.. but i really don't get the timetabling!

kkja85

which was the lecture we had to enrol for in business? was it the one for economics in business or sumthing?

karnevil

HSC
I was hoping to get a print out of MY timetable... cause when I went to that data entry room at enrolment, she had to use quite a few of my second preferences for class times.... and now i dont know which classes im enrolled in because she told me at that time I didnt need to write it down :confused:

slicka03

me 2

me 2 the exact same thing happened to me..this guy with a goatee and long hair was like u dont need it u dont need it..and now i do cause i dont have a copy of the timetable

mi-mich

I have some trouble with the timetable too...umm, I don't get it...
The timetable they gave me and the timetable I built on the UTS website doesn't match perfectly... and I also have a clash~

I'm doing Vis comm and international studies by the way.

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
Um, they should've told you, i think it only works on the computers within the IT building. remember enrolment and all the computers around there? That's where you check and activate your account. Or so i think.

FASN8U

hey i just activated my a/c but it didn't give me my user name now i can't log in to my email a/c! someone help pls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)