• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

has or is anyone doing Confucianism for their ISP topic?? =/ (1 Viewer)

ichig0

HSC
hey people, my question for my ISP is "how are the beliefs, practices and rituals embedded in the ethical and moral teachings in Confucianism?"
i've done quite a bit of research on all the areas i need to cover.. but im finding it so hard to put it together.. =/.. like.. what to write about n stuff..
can anyone help me? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
ichig0 said:
hey people, my question for my ISP is "how are the beliefs, practices and rituals embedded in the ethical and moral teachings in Confucianism?"
i've done quite a bit of research on all the areas i need to cover.. but im finding it so hard to put it together.. =/.. like.. what to write about n stuff..
can anyone help me? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.
is your question too broad ie beliefs, practices and rituals embedded in the ethical and moral teachings?

I know its from the syllabus but it seems like a lot. Maybe cut out some of the examples (beliefs, practices or rituals) and focus on one in the ethical/moral teachings...

or as its a report, use report style (not essay which most use) and use headings and subheadings throughout your report therefore splitting your report up into nice little sections in which it doesnt matter if it doesnt flow or link throughout the whole report.

Also, it sounds like you will have to describe/define alot of things which may detract from your actual question ie you will be describing rituals instead of saying how or why they are embeded in the ethical.....

Hope this makes sense...

ichig0

HSC
oh yeh..it IS a report aye.. lolz.. yeh.. i've seen a few examples of the ISPs..and they're all essay formatted.. hmm.. okai
thanks a lot. =]

^peekaboo^

HSC
sorry!!! i am new member for Bored of Studies
can you tell me how to sned the pics in to my" view public profile"
and if there's change of my detial 3QQQQ ^_^

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Ask in the Bored of Studies - Site Help forum. This forum is to help people with HSC & Prelim Studies of Religion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)