Hating Single Life... (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
azzie said:
I'd love to have the perfect relationship and I know what people mean when they say they hate being single because I'm not much of a fan either. But then I don't dwell on those things, I try to be happy with myself rather than needing someone to complete me.

Partners are good and all, but relying on someone to be your whole world is dangerous.
I agree it is dangerous. Needing someone and relying on them completely are different things. It is important to try not to rely on your partner to be everything for you. 2 of my friends at school where at opposite ends of relationships like this, one ended up breaking up with his gf and she became a cutter and was in a bad way for a while.

The other guy cut himself off from his friends one to many times and in the end we all left him, and when she broke up with him he was alone for a long time. I think he has moved back in with his parents now and last I heard, none of our old friends have anything to do with him.

So dependancy should be avoided at all costs, as should abandoning your friends. The dont like it. There is only so much they can take.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Kegs said:
I agree it is dangerous. Needing someone and relying on them completely are different things. It is important to try not to rely on your partner to be everything for you. 2 of my friends at school where at opposite ends of relationships like this, one ended up breaking up with his gf and she became a cutter and was in a bad way for a while.

The other guy cut himself off from his friends one to many times and in the end we all left him, and when she broke up with him he was alone for a long time. I think he has moved back in with his parents now and last I heard, none of our old friends have anything to do with him.

So dependancy should be avoided at all costs, as should abandoning your friends. The dont like it. There is only so much they can take.
And also using the boyfriend, bad bad bad.

Koray

HSC
If you want some, go the club. Even though I am still not old enough... I would presume you can get someone at your standard or below it.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I'm lonely :(

I realised this today.

I wanted to call someone and have a chat, but I couldn't.

That's where I miss not having a girl...not having someone you can just call up whenever or see whenever you want and just talk.

So emo right now...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Koray said:
If you want some, go the club. Even though I am still not old enough... I would presume you can get someone at your standard or below it.
Too many 50 cent video clips for you...

sophieadele

HSC
i just came out of a 3 year relationship so i am pretty much celebrating being single!
maybe i just wanted a change...oh well i was way too young for a serious relationship anyway.
don't despair about being single, there are plenty of people out there and you will find that someone special all in good time. just take advantage of the single life, make the most of it before you are tied down and miss being single!

nwatts

HSC
Komaticom said:
It's no fun warming up so fast with strangers. Plus you'll never know if you're gonna get your head cracked by the girl's bf who went off momentarily to get a beer.
do you know this from experience?

because i think you are talking shit again.

nwatts

HSC
agentprovocater said:
relationship material in anyone:

-sense of humour
-sexual prowess
-intelligence

and i have no idea what I'm talking about :p
hahah sure you don't :p

ane_st

HSC
My 3 best friends all got bfs at the same time... Haha...

Meh i kinda dont really mind being single... :)

Last edited:

sja

dingleberry
HSC
ane_st said:
My 3 best friends all got bfs at the same time... Haha...

Meh i kinda dont really mind being single... :)
so fuck them all

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
i am also single and my friends are all coupled up but me, and yes at times i hate it because they all seem so happy and involved and it does seem unfair that no one cares about you the same way, but im loving single life anyway. you've got to do your own thing on your own terms, and the freedom of worrying about yourself and not that significant other is good at times.

plus, if you stop looking for a partner, they come along when you least expect it. so i say relax, chill out. i have and it feels awesome!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Riddles said:
me. been single for 3 yrs, so over it now. apparently im not normal cos im attractive n dont hav a gf. any1 else think da same?
Yeah man, my mum thinks I'm handsome also.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Hahaha, you guys are fucked!

No, seriously, read back what you just typed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)