Hatshepsut (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Did ne body else hate this section???

Last edited:

Chelle

I liked this section, the first question i didnt really know what to write so i just put in as much information i could, but the second two questions were really good.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
the first question was kinda odd... i just talked about her royal blood and how that gave her a high social standing...

the second question i should have prepared more for... i didnt really know it in the trial, and i still didnt know it now...

third question was completely expected, and was easy if you could remember all your stuff

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
i loved this section, though i was an Agrippina girl!!! Lol though that was rather odd...i just said she was a memeber of the Imperial family, and a partrician and threw in that quote from Tacitus about her being mather, sis and wife of emporers and such.........all round excpet that question it was like my trial repeated!!!!!!!!

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
hatty's questions were prety easy, considering the questions basically covered any thing u could havee study for hatsup

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
with social position, i chucked in everything about her royal blood and her ranks as queen and king etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)