• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

have a rant bout a dodgy teacher (1 Viewer)

blondynka

_DeathlessOne_ said:
lol, it was great having her in year 7, she couldnt control the class and we just screwed around the whole lesson burning shit in the bunsen burners and stuff . . . the good ol' days!
hahaha thats pretty cool! we do similar.. but no bunsen burners lol. every now and then she gets pissed off but then gets sidetracked by something else. its funny - she's even lost our last two test results :D hahahaha im so gonna fail the physics hsc

baby_b

Banned
everyone complains about my math teacher but i actually find her rather good.. except wen she told me the wrong answer for the math jounal :S

J

jhakka

One teacher called me a liar and made comments about my mother because I had my shirt out.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
All my teachers are very good at the moment.

Its just that my business studies teacher is the most unemotional person and can just blab on about something completely unrelated to BS.

For example, for almost an entire lesson, he was talking about the CIA.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i have a crap ipt and sdd teacher (same person). well.... i dunno lets juz say no1 in the class learns anything.... and i dont think he's covered everything in a topic he kinda juz skims through it all..... and b4 the exam he's like oh wait u guys need to kno this.... and our major assignment for sdd.... we did it in like 3wks needless to say we didnt meet the outcomes...

thebigwillie

mannnnnnn i gotta software & design teacher and we havent covered JACK SHIT in the whole course over 2 yrs!!! Anyone do software design here? Well in yr 11 we juz typed out code into visual basic for a whole freaking year!!!!!! Didnt learn a thing......We had this dodgey teacher for it...I kept on asking when r we getting to the theory and she said we dont have to caus u will learn from typing other peoples code from other programs....she was wrong...Half way into this year we got a new teacher caus she knew jack crap!!! Neway, this teacher is better than our old teacher....but half the time hes not in the class room!!!!! We learned like 4 chapters out of 10 so far...n with the hsc around the corner we r screwed!!!! ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!! If we had this teacher at the start of the year we prolly wouldnt be caus he knows wot hes talking about......I look at the software design hsc and go blank...I tried going through the syllabus myself earlier and i cant understand....Guess I'll just have to fail the sft design hsc ay :vcross: THANX TO THE FUCKING TEACHERS FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

thebigwillie

rainonmay said:
i have a crap ipt and sdd teacher (same person). well.... i dunno lets juz say no1 in the class learns anything.... and i dont think he's covered everything in a topic he kinda juz skims through it all..... and b4 the exam he's like oh wait u guys need to kno this.... and our major assignment for sdd.... we did it in like 3wks needless to say we didnt meet the outcomes...
U MUST BE IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)