• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have a winge (1 Viewer)

jessied

HSC
_muse_ said:
thats upsetting too! the fact that in less than 6 months, we will never see these people again and they just dont care..
i dont think there's much point in putting effort into 'making' friends with people now if you've never been friends with them for the 13/6/2 however many years you've been at school with them just for the sake of ending school on a good note. its a fact of life that you just wont get along with some people.

however when it comes to bitchy friends well thats their problem really (if they're being bitchy to you)... its sad how some friendships crack or are broken because of the hsc

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
tomcats 72 said:
wow. I thought I had a lot of stress. At least your friends pretend to be friends for a while, mine can't even be bothered doing that.
omg i'm there right now.... stupid "friends" i think i'll live in a cloistered bubble with no social life for the next few months and then club myself stupid :)

jessied

HSC
lislabella said:
omg i'm there right now.... stupid "friends" i think i'll live in a cloistered bubble with no social life for the next few months and then club myself stupid :)
same... my "friends" think ill do the hsc again next year cos im supposedly obsessed with it..

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
thats upsetting too! the fact that in less than 6 months, we will never see these people again and they just dont care..
Hey at least you have friends, our group is more like for conveniene.

Raspberry

HSC
Although the hsc is considered important and that you need to stress stress stress until your hair turns grey, it's not the most important thing you'll ever do in your life. Just look at it as jumping the hurdle, you'll meet many in your life but this is just the begining of the "track". Just a side note, when you get to uni, you'd probably come to a relization and ask yourself, what was i strssing on about back in the good ole days when the hsc was thought to be the most important thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)