Have you been told about final internal school ranking after trial? (1 Viewer)

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Just curious to know others schools' arrangement.
When will you be told, or will you be told about your ranking in the subject after the trial and the year marks are ready?
My kid's school said they will not disclose ranking, they just submit student's raw marks to NESA.
Is it a usual practise in your school too?
Any past HSC student can shed a light on this?
Thank you

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
We know our rankings after every assessment at our school

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
Most subjects give are rankings after every assesment (Damn you history department), but final rankings will be given at the ned of the year

blackbird_14

HSC
Idk about your school, but for our school, they made us sign off our raw marks before they got sent off to BOSTES/NESA as its called now. I would think on that sheet of paper you might see your internal rank too, but usually internal rank we saw after each assessment.

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Most subjects give are rankings after every assesment (Damn you history department), but final rankings will be given at the ned of the year
What do you mean by "end of the year'?
Is it before the real HSC or after?

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Idk about your school, but for our school, they made us sign off our raw marks before they got sent off to BOSTES/NESA as its called now. I would think on that sheet of paper you might see your internal rank too, but usually internal rank we saw after each assessment.
Yes, so far they know the ranking of each assessment, but not the final ranking taking all assessments and the trial into consideration too.

blackbird_14

HSC
Yes, so far they know the ranking of each assessment, but not the final ranking taking all assessments and the trial into consideration too.
Hmm that's weird. It could be in their final school report, which would be the final ranking.

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Hmm that's weird. It could be in their final school report, which would be the final ranking.
They don't have their final report yet.
Just thought they should know the final ranking when the trial results is known.

D94

HSC
N/A
Your kid should be told because they should be verifying their rank when NESA releases them on their portal.

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Your kid should be told because they should be verifying their rank when NESA releases them on their portal.
So, NESA will release the ranking?
How to check and when will they release the ranking?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
My kid knows the ranking after each assessment too.
What I mean is the final ranking after trial.
Yeah they tell us that too, found out our english ranks after trials like the day we got it back and the same for most subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)