Have you done? BBA350, BBA315, PSY306, ACCG253 (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hey guys,

If you've done these subjects in the past can you please fill in my lil questionaire about them. I'm in need of some information to help me make a few decisions regarding my workload this semester.

BBA350- Strategic Management
ACCG253- Financial Management
BBA315- Business Forecasting
PSY306- Psychopathology

Questionaire:

Name of Unit:
Lectures (Are they necessary to attend?):
Assessments: (What are they?)
Mid semester exam: (If containing half yearly exam, is it online or at the university and is it during the lecture time?)
Difficulty: How hard is it?
Tutorials Are they compulsory to go?

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Name of Unit: bba350
Lectures : the news based part would be important the rest is "also" important but i think you can get by without going to lectures however you wont score a good mark (debbie talks a lot about examples/cases.. )
Assessments: group work, mid semester, essay and final i think it was.
Mid semester exam: lecture time was m/c
Difficulty: not that hard.
Tutorials Are they compulsory to go? tuts= group presentations, most people just leave

Name of Unit: bba315
Lectures : sometimes
Assessments: mid sem, workbook x 2 and final i think it was.. and group work?
Mid semester exam: dont recall sorry!
Difficulty: HARDDD!!!
Tutorials Are they compulsory to go? nope but you should because they help you do the assessments

hope that helps anne. :)

- L1n -

HSC
Name of Unit: Accg253
Lectures If you don't, it's either your a really smart or you are on your way to a F. (i hate the lecturer though)
Assessments: i did it 2nd sem, no midterm, 3 quiz with negative marking, 1 free quiz with full marks if u attempt it.

Difficulty: Hard, avoid this if it is your elective
Tutorials Definitely go and do it, u learn majority of the concepts from here, finals would be different but it relies on this concept.

MAJOR HINT: Practice Exam will be handed out during term, it is so similar and sometimes repeat questions are put in, definitely more useful then tutes.

If u have to do this, avoid 1st sem, unless you wanna make it hard for yourself. Actuaries take this 1st sem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)