• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam (1 Viewer)

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam

• Hell yeah

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • A few times

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Only once

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Never

Votes: 43 33.6%

• Total voters

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
yeah, i've cheated a couple of times before.
Nothing huge, just scribbled a note on an eraser or the side of a pencil at 3am the night before an exam when nothing is sinking in and I just want to go to bed!:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i also heard, of a guy who wore a t-shirt with cheat notes written in chinese...it looked like an artwork, when the untrained eye looked at it.;)
hahaha!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
hah-imagine if someone could read the chiese writing and you got caught out with a cheat-Tshirt. How embarassment.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Hotdog
It's not my fault I cheat. It's their fault for allowing me to cheat. If I can get away with it it's nobody's fault because no one will know about it. If no one knows about it, does it make any difference to not cheating?
I really, really hope you're joking.

How about in the HSC when it's a tad more difficult to cheat? (It is, believe me. Watching us like hawks they were, I tells you. Not that I tried, mind.)

Umm.... I think I cheated once back in Year 8 - volume equ. written on a piece of paper in my pencil case.
No, I haven't cheated in the Senior years, so no tall tales for you. :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
lol, imagine if u can do that to get the hsc paper.:D
Well it worked for the trial exam, and I only did the multiple choice questions for my hsc exams because there was no need to even try and cheat for those anyway...

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
one that springs to mind was a math test in yr ten wen we had two periods in one day(1st and 4th or sumtin) neway she handed out the tests in 1st but then realised we couldnt do the exam till 4th cos of sum1 missing. wen she collected em back she forgot to take my mates paper and we had a full 3 periods to browse the paper b4 the exam. score!! tho it was only yr ten so i guess it didnt count for much

J0n

N/A
HSC
Haha, i remember when we had the old macs at our school, and i found out a way to get into other people's files, and i copied an assesment from the top student's files :D

J0n

N/A
HSC
Also one time in electronics, i took an extra test paper and gave it to a friend in the other class who was doing the test the next day :D

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
one time in a year 11 religion exam, our teacher/supervisor forgot to erase the whiteboard, where a 'model answer' to one of the key questions was written. (he didn't realise his mistake until the exam was over ...oops!)

well, i guess it wasn't exactly 'cheating', 'coz needless to say, everyone in our class took advantage of the 'hint', so it ended up being fair :)

generally tho, i'm not into cheating, 'coz it doesn't give you an accurate indication of your ability in a subject, nor is it fair on those who honestly work hard for their marks...

Last edited:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
i didnt really cheat...

it was just that I had the exam beforehand, so I knew the questions
haha. me too! it was only junior school though. I considered answering some things wrong, to make it look more like the mark that I would've normally got, but then I couldn't bring myself to because I'd studied the test enough to understand the questions - I deserved my marks!
in other tests, my friends and I shared answers a lot. I swear the teachers could see us but it never mattered becuase we were all so bad that it didn't improve our marks very much.
we shared assignments too, actually. u can completely just email it to every1 and then change the font... ;)

kow_dude

HSC
Hrrmz... i remembered cheating in studies of religion... but i dropped that so who cares now !

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Never cheated, never needed to.

Closest I came was in year 6 when two guys up the back of the class yelled across to each other what the answer was to a certain question in the music exam. I cheacked what I had written, noted it was different, and kept what I wrote. Turns out they were hideously wrong.

T

timbk2

Once back in a physics class.. we had an exam that day, but the teacher wasnt there.. so we had a substitute. Before the teacher left.. he wrote on the board.. "No Textbooks Allowed" .... one of us walked up while he left and before the substitute came, and rubbed off "No". ahah.

The rest of the exam was effectively an open book test.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
Once back in a physics class.. we had an exam that day, but the teacher wasnt there.. so we had a substitute. Before the teacher left.. he wrote on the board.. "No Textbooks Allowed" .... one of us walked up while he left and before the substitute came, and rubbed off "No". ahah.

The rest of the exam was effectively an open book test.
:rofl: - did u guys 100%? :D

santaslayer

HSC
i have , year 10 italian......sum spoken test, but i had all the words written on my hands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)