Have you ever had a real fist fight? (1 Viewer)

Have you?

• Total voters

Johanist

HSC
Sigh yes, and i regret doing it afterwards. Far out i hate being driven with anger its has such an unpleasant after-feel

baby_femme

HSC
I have experienced once with my sister, It's just for fun actually, but she strongly hit me, and i get irritated, so we end up on a real fist fight... but afterwards we both felt awkward about it, and promised that we'll never gonna do it again... :jedi::headbang:LOLs

HSC
Aiming for 65.00 for BNurs @ CSU (Bathurst) for Nursing Officer in RAAF.

Waiting - nervously - for my application results to NSW Fire Brigades (NSWFB) for a retained (part time) firefighter position as my uni job! (beats "flipping burgers").

ZOMG i fricking love you... ASNSWR127! :p
i'm trying for RAAF intelligence officer training & a BA at ADFA for 2010....
and trying to be a part-time firefighter too!! :D

Um wtf the first part was meant toi be a quote :S

astroe

HSC
A few I think.
But the latest one was in Year 7.
Now I've learnt that you don't need to hit people, you just tweak circumstances so other people will hit them. :haha:

My mum said I used to bite kids back in pre-school.
nomnomnom.

daniieee

HSC
Is it still a fist fight if you're the only one throwing punches?

I punched a guy in the face once, a few weeks ago? Too bad I missed his eye. I got his cheek instead, and damn my knuckles hurt! I *think* he was too shocked to retaliate. So I ran. =O

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Is it still a fist fight if you're the only one throwing punches?

I punched a guy in the face once, a few weeks ago? Too bad I missed his eye. I got his cheek instead, and damn my knuckles hurt! I *think* he was too shocked to retaliate. So I ran. =O
gg ^^

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I was smacked on the mouth outside of the UTS library by a security guard with a walky talky, fuck wit. Was amusing considering a girl was holding me back.

Anyway, yes, been in two fights which I'm not proud of. One was outside Parramatta Hoyts after a drugED pushed me for not opening the door for his girlfriend so I swang at his head and kicked him in the leg, he swang back and missed and said "Chill, chill it's all cool"... the situation ended quickly.

Another time I was on the train travelling back from North Sydney and two guys (NZ'ders I think) sat near to me (train was near empty) and one of them rolled up a newspaper and said, "you want this?". I said, "No thanks, I have the Morning Herald". They laughed and both stood up and one held the newspaper like one would hold a baseball bat and he repeaded, "You want this, bitch?". I smiled and said "what do you want money?" He responded with, "fuck you" and he started whacking me with it like a bitch while his friend jumped the seat and started kicking me so I managed to jump up and grab this guys head and slam it against the hand rail thingy on the edge of a Tangara seat (Not sure if they're still on there). Anyway, he said "Fucking dead cunt"... so it was on after that, two against one. To be honest I was beaten (not badly) but I had a black eye and a busted knee but I walked away smiling.

Funny thing is when I got off the train and jumped in a cab I told the cabby what had just happened and he was like, "Let's fuck them aye, we'll find them and fuck them right up... two on two" lolz, I said nah man I just want to go home, shower, pour a drink and crash.

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
odly enough i had a series of fights with a guy at church, first time i broke his nose, 2 weeks later when i wasn't looking, he punched me in the eye, concussing me cos me head hit a wall, could barely wear my goggles at swimming the next day

Uncle

Banned
HSC
odly enough i had a series of fights with a guy at church, first time i broke his nose, 2 weeks later when i wasn't looking, he punched me in the eye, concussing me cos me head hit a wall, could barely wear my goggles at swimming the next day
hahahahahahaha fuck.
that was entertaining.

he must have been on caution mode for an extended amount of time.

FTW

HSC
hahaha, being over 190cm tall doesn't exactly invite people to start a fight with you, and I'm not stupid enough to start one myself. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)