Have you ever had a secret relationship? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
JFK said:
me and my little sister had to keep quiet for ages!! But like now that we've moved out of home we can do all the things normal couples do: kiss and hold hands in public. The secrecy WAS hell.

People are still so judgemental in this society though.
lame

Legham

HSC
Some guys made a bet with me that i'd kiss a certain girl that night and if i did, i had to pay them $30, and if i didnt they'd give me $30.. So im gonna not tell them and hope i dont owe them $30 :) Thats kinda like a secret relationship almost.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Chelsea FC said:
Has anyone here had a secret relationship.

It's not the one where u cheat on ur partner and keep it a secret.

It's more like going out with this person but kepping it private and not telling anyone else but just keep it between yourself and ur partner.

If so, How long did it last without someone knowing?
yeah, i have one of those with my hand.

Legham

HSC
stazi said:
yeah, i have one of those with my hand.

Pffft, thats no secret. Even my pop knows about the Stazi + hand relationship..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh your dad knows about my hand very well. it was entertaining him last night.

Legham

HSC
stazi said:
oh your dad knows about my hand very well. it was entertaining him last night.
Awww :( *blocks out all images formed by above sentences*

btw, Pop = grandpa =/= dad :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh, sorry. i take my original comment back then. i think i did him two sundays ago. and only my mouth was used.

Legham

HSC
stazi said:
oh, sorry. i take my original comment back then. i think i did him two sundays ago. and only my mouth was used.
Thats more like it! :uhhuh:

But anyway, i'm one tired meat product. Night :wave:

pierrefectionx

HSC
yes, im in one at the moment.. 8 months and still going strong. actually it seems everyone knows except my parents which is pretty scary because it'd be hell if they ever did find out..

hehehe =)

CieL

HSC
Yeah, I had one ages ago........ pretty much everyone cept my parents knew........ we went out for nearly two years, and in the end I told them cos he went to hospital for shoulder surgery and I wanted to visit him when he gets out of the operation room... but yeah, he changed too much and went all weird/psycho/stalkerish n I broke up with him =S

elinithaxx

HSC
i'm in a secret relationship... it's been going on for a year now with my boss... no one knows, and its mostly just lust for each other during work... you wouldn't call it a relationship.. you could say just a fling.... which has lasted a year.. lol

Legham

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
About two months ago... funny story really...
Oh do tell. Im in such a gossipy mood.

/gay.

morganforrest

HSC
Yeah i had one with my best friend (who is a girl btw) that went on for like 2 months before people found out. Its not even that we didnt want to tell people....we just never got around to it and people didnt ask. Besides we used to always flirt so people just assumed things were as normal. I think they found out by reading my messages. It's always little things that undo secret relationships

Legham

HSC
Lol :eek:

Some baaaaad timing going on right there..

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
yes, twice. but I was really young and um didn't know what I wanted.

....only got caught once though.
Yes you had a relationship. With 'secret', LOL! (latvia knows)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
i got caught when i was watering the flowers with his vase

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bobness said:
Yes you had a relationship. With 'secret', LOL! (latvia knows)
LOL

secret 1: brogan hiding behind the curtains, waiting to 'boo!" when diane walks in the door. she knocks. no response.

secret 2: mathmite taking a shower in diane's bathroom. she discovered his 'footprints' for her pantene shampoo was 2ml less than before. her hot wax also became a breading pool for curly hair (armit hair). mathmite questioned. he said he went shopping yesterday (for a present) so he was not there.

secret 3: secret's pillow has the same shimmer powder (pink and blue one) as the one contained in diane's closet (the little bottle she hid under her underwear). no questions asked. the electricity that generates from the meeting of their eyes.. is the answer.

today, nobody listens to the unspoken signs they align themselves to. only secret and diane know the whole truth. they chose to spell it out but nobody showed up at the auditorium, except bobness. he paid attention, from start to finish..but ended up with

another story, which begins from the first sentence of this reply. He did not give up, which is why he is asking now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)