Have you ever tried to start a fashion trend? (1 Viewer)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I tried to trend long socks with short shorts...
I failed :'(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
muhahahaha I assume that you weren't referring to something like this:

but going for something like this:
your guess is quite on the spot right...god the first image is horrid....i feel sorry for that guy..definitely a social outcast :S
OMG skinny jeans on guys = AMAZING!!!!! I absolutely adore skinny jeans on dudes..its so attractive :)
Looks awesome on females too...I dont think baggy jeans will come back in fashion for females any time soon.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I wore camo, animal print, desert boots, prada and DH creepers, parkas, new balances and cuffed my pants before they were all hot shit in menswear.

nah jkz. but really

Lentern

HSC
I don't for a moment pretend to possess the cockle warming qualities of Iron but I cannot help be mildly offended by that. Not when I had up until this point naught but love and affection for you Ebony.

HSC
Regarding skinny jeans on guys, I can't stand those ones that are so tight that they look like leggings. They make guys look like grasshoppers. Otherwise the moderately skinny ones look quite nice actually.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I wore camo, animal print, desert boots, prada and DH creepers, parkas, new balances and cuffed my pants before they were all hot shit in menswear.

nah jkz. but really
I must say...it sounds like quite the fashionista!!! Cool stuff SDES!! I wish I could set fashion trends *sigh*
@Taketheatrain..I totally agree with you on that. Not too tight,,makes guys look weird and feminine imo. but omg...skinnys with chucks with a cool tee=totally hot!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I like to think Iron had considerably more of a regal gravitas about him. I'm much sillier and more girlie. Plus I'm thinking about losing Thatcher, thought I was paying tribute to him but now I just seem to be confusing people.
It wasn't really shakespeare, worn with black jeans, it blured a funny line between indie and Elizbethan.
This is where I've been buying them.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TUXEDO-DRESS..._s_Clothes&hash=item3f07eb84d2#ht_2318wt_1139

I have the Black one and the white one.
This is the Noel Fielding one I fell in love with

But i've never one anything like it for less than $300.
The one in the link is ok..but the one in the pic is kinda weird.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I wore a ruffled shirt to a costume party a while agoand got rave reviews, which prompted me to wear one to a non costume party recently where I got away with it so have began wearing them on occasions. For the large part I've gotten naught but praise or the occasional light hearted jab but I have only been wearing them amongst fairly effeminate types. To be fair I didn't so much start it as I saw Noel Fielding wearing one and copied him. Also I've worn my hair like Chris Colfer for a few years now and have noticed since Glee kicked off I've got from being in about 0.5% of guys with hair like that to about 5%.

I would also like to wear my cape when I find a suitable occasion, but I'm not holding my breath that one should arise.
Imo, capes are cool...go for it :p that would totally set the standard :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@squishxmishyx..i havent gotten uglys yet either lol. Theyre just unbelievably ugly...omg that reminds me of that rivers ad..the one that goes "...Now the whole family can look ugly together" lol...epic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)